Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat and excerpt upload both delayed, sorry...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat and excerpt upload both delayed, sorry...

Folks, business connected with the "Kingdom in Twilight" project continues to keep DD stuck in Munich for the time being. She now expects to be home on Monday, at which time she'll be posting the excerpt. She apologizes for the delay, but there was just no way to predict ahead of time that this particular business trip was going to happen, or that it was going to have to last so long.

Unfortunately she also has a business dinner scheduled for the time on Saturday at which the chat was going to take place...so that, too, is going to have to be rescheduled. The new date is Saturday, June 12th: the time remains the same, 8 PM BST / 3 PM (US)EDT.

Again, she's very sorry for the delay, and asks that everybody hang in there for just a little while more.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Kingdom in Twilight is a film. (This sounds like the start of a round of charades. Three words. Second word little...)

"Based on the Germanic myth "Das Nibelungenlied" and the Nordic "Volsunga Saga" which also inspired the four-opera cycle by Richard Wagner and J.R.R. Tolkien." saith the IMDB. Written by DD and Peter Morwood.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

[mild expletive]. I gotta stop anticipating these things happening. Thanks, Lee! Sympathies about all the Forces Beyond Your Control. And yay! You got into the chat!!

The official Kingdom in Twilight page is a big fat "Coming Soon" nothing, but there's a Kristanna Loken fan page with tons of info, including an interview with DD and PM.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Ah, I'd looked at the Kingdom in Twilight page, and explored all the possibility it offered, but didn't know about the fan page.

Interesting interview. Peter Morwood collects swords? I have this mental image of the cats stealing the swords and fighting each other, for some reason.

Lee: Will I get yelled at if I say the site's clock seems to be on Munich time, rather than Wicklow time?

Comment

That's where it went. I as wondering... poor DD. Running around, writing movies, finding time to talk to us nobodies ([I]just kidding[I]), and having a really cool sense of humor. Cool lady, that DD. I think we can forgive her...

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Why is it always BST and EDT? I can never remember how to make that into Central time.... Isn't it one hour off of EDT? That'd be 2.... Is that right?
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

I think that's right. It's 3 o' clock for me. When it's five here, it's four there... So yeah, it would be 2 o' clock for you. So we have to tell Nortan AntiVirus to quit blocking port 8080 and possibly 8081?
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

One way of working out the BST time equivalent for your time zone is to look at the time on your post. At the moment, it's one hour ahead of BST.

So, M, your post was at 5:26pm - adding three and a half hours will get you to 9pm Munich time (well, Central Europe as a whole). If you can remember when you posted that, the chat will be on three and a half hours later next Saturday.

Comment

Oh. I hope the business goes well, then. I wouldn't have made it, anyway, my Battle of the Books championship was yesterday. One of the many things keeping me from the computer lately. I take it the next chat will be in August?

Excerpt! I almost forgot about the excerpt!
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Monday? I can wait until then. After all, it's only tomorrow! Saturday, June 12th: 8 PM BST / 3 PM (US)EDT for the next chat? Okay. *marks calendar* Now, all I have to do is get a chat username...
                      In Life's name and for Life's sake...

Comment

Working...
                      X