X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's DD chat access: also, pre-chat "clinic"

Folks,

Today's DD chat will be in the old SigmaChat area for the last time before we close it down. DD's chat starts at 3 PM EDT. I'll be in a little earlier, though, between 2 and 2:30, to be available to talk to anyone who's been having trouble handling the Chime chat area.

When we're done with that, I'll post the link to the SigmaChat chat page, around 7:30ish, in a new message. Just click on it to get into the chat. You won't need passwords to enter.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Here's the link for the chat area:

http://youngwizards.net/chat/chat.html

Give it a few moments, as I have to disable the password protection.

Comment

I'm getting a 404 error... I've downloaded the latest java version, and still isn't working. I've tried my forum username/password, and the old chat username/password, and no pass at all... help!

EDIT: OK, got in now, using chat username / password.
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

That is interesting because no matter what I do it says invalid username and password... what should we put there then?

*edit* strange.. but it says that the connection is estabolished and then what I mentioned above. :-(
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Um, also getting a 404 error... I'm gonna go hang out in chat and see if anyone's doing the interpreter thing. And try to get in lots, of course.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

OK, the access problems seem to have cleared up now. Use "chao" as your password. (I've set it as global.)

Comment

ok no matter what i do, i cant get into any chats...

Comment

Working...
              X