Tumbleweed Smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tumbleweed Smiley

I honestly have no idea why I'm doing this. It must be something to do with the season.

Interested members, please note: you will find that a Tumbleweed Smiley has been installed in the smiley panel.

(Along with a few new ones... yawn, whee, and so forth.)

Whether you're celebrating Christmas tomorrow or you're in the middle of Hanukkah or Kwanzaa... or whatever... have a good holiday!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Eek! So many cool ones I don't know which ones to use.

Thanks, Lee! They're all really cool. We have the best collection of smilies I've ever seen!

Happy holidays to you, too!
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Oh my gosh... a REAL tumbleweed! That's so weird! In a very awesome sort of way...

New tumbleweed, meet Tumbleweed of Doom:

This new tumbleweed needs a name, too. Alla, if you're reading this, do you have any ideas? xD

I like this smiley, too:

Thank you, Lee! Happy holidays to you, as well!

*thinks that this is an awesome Christmas present*
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Oooh thanks Lee! That one is really cute. I promise to use it responsibly . Although, I don't think I can use it anything but responsibly, what with the four images per post rule.

Kk: I think that might just have to be The Tumbleweed, unless someone has a better idea for it. The reason my tumbleweeds bounce is because I was using :bouncegrin: and he was bouncing in the middle of the chatroom.

Merry christmas to everyone!

Comment

I don't see the smilies. I can only make a smilie if I know the code. Where's the list of smilies? Is it just me who doesn't see them?
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

OMG! A Bunch of new smilies! Yay! I really like the tumbleweed one! And this one! Though, it's kinda dumb. *shrugs*
            "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
            "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
            "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
            "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Do you use the Quick Reply, Spyells? You can't see the smilies there; you have to click the "Post Reply" button or "Go Advanced".

Towards the right of the typing window, there's a gallery of 20 or so smilies; there's a button to view all smilies right below that gallery.
              "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Originally posted by EricG1793 View Post
                Do you use the Quick Reply, Spyells? You can't see the smilies there; you have to click the "Post Reply" button or "Go Advanced".

Towards the right of the typing window, there's a gallery of 20 or so smilies; there's a button to view all smilies right below that gallery.
                I don't use the quick reply. I'm using the advanced. -_- And the smilies aren't showing up for me. I know how to use this system. There should be a smilie window on the right hand side. The smilies just aren't there.
                Last edited by spyells; December 25, 2008, 02:33:28 AM.

Comment

Spyells: Is your editor interface set to "Advanced Editor?" (Under "User CP," then "Edit Settings.") What browser are you using?

Alla: "The Tumbleweed" it is! (: And yeah, I knew about the tumbleweeds bouncing thing.

And I agree with Glede about

I still think this one is cute:
                  Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Originally posted by kk View Post
                    Spyells: Is your editor interface set to "Advanced Editor?" (Under "User CP," then "Edit Settings.") What browser are you using?

Alla: "The Tumbleweed" it is! (: And yeah, I knew about the tumbleweeds bouncing thing.

And I agree with Glede about

I still think this one is cute:
                    I don't even have that option under my User CP. I've even tried changing the forum skin that I'm using but it still doesn't work. I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my browser, but it works fine on the other websites I visit frequently that uses VBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by spyells View Post
                      I don't even have that option under my User CP. I've even tried changing the forum skin that I'm using but it still doesn't work. I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my browser, but it works fine on the other websites I visit frequently that uses VBulletin.
                      Hmm, weirdness.

I've just had a look at your user profile / permissions in the Admin panel and I can't find any reason whatsoever that smilies shouldn't be displaying for you.

I use Firefox myself and they're all displaying just fine.

Have you tried using IE on the same computer and seeing if they display in there?
                      Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Enfield-Burke View Post
                        Hmm, weirdness.

I've just had a look at your user profile / permissions in the Admin panel and I can't find any reason whatsoever that smilies shouldn't be displaying for you.

I use Firefox myself and they're all displaying just fine.

Have you tried using IE on the same computer and seeing if they display in there?
                        The Internet Explorer always freezes my computer for some reason. So I never use it. I can try it but it might not work.

Merry Christmas!

Edit: Okay I got it! Eric told me to look under "Edit Options" and not "Edit Settings" (I knew I didn't have that options). I've never had to do that before on a forum that uses this system. Normally it just automatically shows up. Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays!
                        Last edited by spyells; December 25, 2008, 01:55:56 PM.

Comment

The Internet Explorer always freezes my computer for some reason. So I never use it. I can try it but it might not work.

Merry Christmas!

Edit: Okay I got it! Eric told me to look under "Edit Options" and not "Edit Settings" (I knew I didn't have that options). I've never had to do that before on a forum that uses this system. Normally it just automatically shows up. Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays!
                          Yay! I was having the same problem, but I fixed it. And I was using IE, so I don't know why we were both having that problem. Oh well.

Comment

I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my browser, but it works fine on the other websites I visit frequently that uses VBulletin.
                            I use Firefox Mozilla too! It's awesome aint it?

I'm glad you can use more smilies now.
                            "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                            "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                            "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                            "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Working...
                            X