This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member banning

When a member's parent or guardian requires us to lock out a member, under present US law regarding Internet use by minors, we have no choice but to comply. This situation remains the same when a locked-out user adopts a different name and re-enters the Forums. As soon as we notice what is going on, the new registration must also be banned.

We have therefore had to lock out the recently registered member called "Jedi Master". This member's computer "address" is the same as that of "Carl", who was banned earlier.

Our apologies for any confusion this may cause to other members. Unfortunately, we have no other options in this matter.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

When a member's parent or guardian requires us to lock out a member, under present US law regarding Internet use by minors, we have no choice but to comply. This situation remains the same when a locked-out user adopts a different name and re-enters the Forums. As soon as we notice what is going on, the new registration must also be banned.

We have therefore had to lock out the recently registered member called "Jedi Master". This member's computer "address" is the same as that of "Carl", who was banned earlier.

Our apologies for any confusion this may cause to other members. Unfortunately, we have no other options in this matter.

Comment

I was just reading another topic where they were talking about Carl at 'carls explanation' and then the next topic I read is this one!! I mean wow! I mean that was some way of finding out what other people thought about him!Would never thought of doing that! He well and truly steared that conversation along! Just a question Lee, because he has done this does the parent/gardian get another email informing them what has happened?
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Regarding any further action to be taken ... I don't think I'm going to be discussing that in the open forums. This is admin business.

Comment

Sorry Lee, It was just a question in general not anything about Carl. I understand that it is Admin stuff and Im sorry for asking.
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Thats so sad! I liked Jedi Master! I never met Carl but hey, guess I did hmm? Well, ugh. That stinks. Isnt it possible he could come in anoither computer under another addy? I'm not a compy whiz so I dunno.

Btw, hiya Fox! How are ya? Its been a while.

Anywho, ttyl peeps!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

hi there peole

Comment

Nitafan, you've seen Carl before. He went by a lot of usernames such as Lord of the Undead and Crazyman. He was the guy in chat who said he was looking at his house from an online satellite and, "oh no, maybe I shouldn't be using the CIA's satellite." He wasn't really, but he wanted you to beleive he was.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                X