Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! i am new so i don't know you but i am extremly happy for you two YAY!

Comment

Thanks! Everybody here makes it dead easy (and fun!) to be a moderator!

Fox, you can upset PM all you want.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

quote:
        Hey, that's so cool! Be good, guys, & congratulations. and remember about absolute power...
        [quote]

Right, that would be the one that says: "Power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda neat."

Congratulations!

Comment

*faints*
          *is revived by poot*

Hehe, Congrats! I'm sure Sharky and Alla won't give you any trouble at all...

I have more to say but I can't think of it at the moment so I will come back tomorrow or something.
          ~Rachel

Comment

Congrats kiddos!

yeah, the power to edit people's posts is really cool. I love that specific power.
            "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by RhyanonSorenson:
              Congrats kiddos!
              [quote] Thanks!!!
              quote:
              yeah, the power to edit people's posts is really cool. I love that specific power.
              [quote]Really cool. Oh, yeah. When I don't royally screw up and accidentally delete posts...(thunks head against desk).
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Congratulations you two guys. Sounds kool! I sure hope you enjoy your new duties. As always I'll be lurking in the corners 'watching'.
                To the Circle of Fire; those who have gone before, those who are present, and those who have yet to come.
                ...Don Miguel Ruiz...

Comment

Hm...that's one thing I've never done before. You should have a thing that pops up and says "Are you sure you want to delete this post" or something like that.......(Of course, maybe eve doesn't have that sort of thing....)

But yeah, that'd suck.
                  "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

Oh, Eve does have a confirmation window like that. However, if you're confused about which post or topic you're deleting, you'll click the Confirm or whatever button anyway.

I got a window like that when I deleted a post yesterday (what?) and I think last week when I deleted a topic (ummm...).
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Shut up, PM! *covers ears and eyes with hands* I can't hear you! NO NO NO NO NO. I'm ignoring you!

Moderator powers are scary. What if someone deletes the TOGR? Can you make a backup topic for it? No, no, no, you might delete it... *sobs*
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hey.. I go away for a while and come back to this. Nice one PM and Kli. Gotta love the editing rights.. fun part.. and putting them in color and stuff.

I have moderated enough forums in my time. It is very cool. And I agree.. this board was getting a bit much for all personages concerned.

I am happily an Admin on a game. I love being there.. kinda why I have had to leave you all so much. I just don't have the time I used to have. And I am also helping to build a MUD game called Rebirth. I am loving that too. I am pretty much concentrating on my life, Rebirth, Broken Metal (the game) and playing Diablo II online when things get too much. So see.. busy.

Anyhows... didn't have time for much update anywhere else.. just wanted to let you know I was still alive and checking up on all of you still...

Again.. congrats to you PM and to Kli too. You so deserve it.
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

I got a taste of their scary mod powers. *cowers from PM*

but all is well.

Congratulations, PM and kli6!!! I'm sure you'll do your jobs well. A little TOO well, in some cases. But never mind that.

Comment

I think it's really cool that you are moderators,what all can you do anyway!? congrats!!!
                            Dai stiho cousins
                            ~~~Ezra

Comment

Well, I've only heard of their POWER secondhand, but apparently, a lot of things. They have their own topic somewhere, they can make people be quiet in chat, and they can (permanently) kick people out of chat. Of course, even if they kick you out, they can possibly reverse it, because they practiced on Kli and she can get in now. Their other POWER is their ability to edit/delete others' posts.

And the (tested) ability to delete topics and move them, though I put them back where I found them after, because I couldn't merge the two. And archiving and unarchiving topics. - PM
                              Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                              "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                              "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

I know this is sometime after you two were appointed but I have been away for a while so, congrats guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X