X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next DD chat, Jan 7 '06: please RSVP by Dec. 15

Folks,

DD's next chat will be on Saturday, January 7th, 2006, at the usual time: 8 PM (UK) BST, 3 PM (US)EST.

Please note that since we've had something of a jump in our member numbers, more people have started attending chats...which is a good thing. However, since our chat areas presently have room for only twenty people at a time, this can create problems...like the other night, when there were 23 or more people in the rooms, and DD couldn't get in until some of them left.

We can increase the size of our chat rooms...but this will cost DD more money, and it's a change that can't be made temporarily: once it's done, it's done. Needless to say, we want to find out if this is really necessary just yet.

So for the time being we're going to handle chats a little differently. People planning to attend need to email me at admin@youngwizards.net and let me know. In the case of the January chat (there's no December chat, as DD will be traveling and spending holiday time with her husband and family), I need to hear from you by December 15th as to whether you're planning to attend or not. I will be adding the names of the members who get in touch with me to an "approved list" which the Chime software will take note of: only those people will be able to get into the chat area during DD's chat.

If a significantly larger number than 19 people notify me that they'll be there, then DD will give me the go-ahead to make the necessary changes in our chat areas with the Groupee people. Otherwise we'll keep the numbers as they are for the time being.

Thanks.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

i would like to rsvp for the chat please
    thanks wizete chica
    buh buh please sign me up
    Love and be loved

Comment

Bump. Just a reminder that if you want to attend the January 7th chat, you're going to need to RSVP to Lee (by e-mailing admin@youngwizards.net) by this Friday (12/15).
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
      X