CrossingsCon 2017!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossingsCon 2017!

Great news! I'm happy to announce that the Universe's first and best Young Wizards convention is back! CrossingsCon 2017 will be taking place August 4 through August 6, 2017 in the beautiful Long Beach, California. We're planning some amazing guests, panels, meetups, entropy reductions, and sea-themed offsite events!

If you'd like to buy a badge, you can do so at our Eventbrite page, and if you'd like more information, we have a brand new website at crossingscon.org!

CrossingsCon was really an incredible convention last year, and promises to be even more exciting this year. I hope to see a bunch of you there!
    All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

so escited that apparently I can't type straight

Just want to say I'm very excited to head over to Long Beach in about 6 hours for CrossingsCon!!!! I would have loved to be at the first one, but travel costs prohibited. Now that it's in SoCal, I can attend...

Pup tent packed, manual updated, ready for transit. OK, better get some sleep. Even if it's just lying down in bed without sleeping. Sleeping before a big group wizardry is probably a good idea, no?

Comment

That's wonderful! We really look forward to seeing you! If you get a chance, come say dai - I'm Emma/thewordscomealive, and would love to chat with a fellow forums cousin. Hope you're having a good time
      All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Working...
      X