No announcement yet.

If SYWTBAW was turned into a movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jonny Depp as the LP, tori as Nita,um, aly as dairine, and adam sandler and tom cruise for tom and carl

"I reject you reality and substitute my own"-Adam Savage

"Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, seriously

" its not the custard that kills you its the Kittens" me after reading IWC #331
    thats six right?
    "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

"Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise"
      I guess that's better than Marvin Wayans and Joe Pesci.

Comment

no. David Theliwes and James McAmoy as Tom and Carl.
        the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Originally posted by Bookwyrm Poet:
          jonny Depp as the LP, tori as Nita,um, aly as dairine, and adam sandler and tom cruise for tom and carl
          (\__/)
          (+'.'+) This is Bunny. show his image
          (")_(") to help him conquer the world.
          in other words, feel free to copy and paste everywhere, ALL HAIL BUNNY!!

"I reject you reality and substitute my own"-Adam Savage

"Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, seriously

"the one who lives in darkness has the least trouble finding the light" Monday's Dusk, from Mister Monday, book 1 of the Keys to the Kingdom series, by Garth Nix

" its not the custard that kills you its the Kittens" me after reading IWC #331
          Uh, Bookwyrm -- though you haven't installed your .sig in your profile, it's still much too long. You need to shorten it. Four to six lines (including the spaces between the lines) it what's allowed.

Please take care of it.
          Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

what's the name of the little girl on signs? i was thinking her as Dairine. i've have a list of who should play who at home.
            the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Hey how do you make a sig.? I was just wondering cuase you were saying it..Any way just wondering and oo To singer: I dont think Jim Carey can be the Lone Power!! Just a suggestion....I was just thinking about may not having Depp as LP but if you think about it (more or less me thinking about it) It would be cool to have him play something different than usuall and if Depp is gonna play LP then im defintaly Nita! HeHe ....
              Dai All......ToRi wizettechica91

Mosquitos will rule the world..as soon as they eat us!
              Life as a moquito would not be fun.."Slapt".. umm am I dead yet,cause if im not just hit me again!
              Love and be loved

Comment

tori, the Board FAQ has instructions on how to create a signature. In fact, the Board FAQ also includes all the rules for this board, the breaking of which will get your post edited, or (in the very worst case), your login banned from the board. You may want to read it at your leisure sometime.
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Personally, I think that they should have a couple of newcomers for Kit and Nita, I agree with Jim Carrey as the LP, but I just can't see either Tom Cruise or Adam Sandler as Tom and Carl, maybe someone a little bit older, maybe Richard Gere for one of them?
                  Skye

Comment

I agree with skye that there should be two newcomers for Kit and Nita, and I defently would like it if Jim Carry would play Peach. But I definitly dont see him as the LP. The LP should be serios and cunning, acting like somone whose had ages of experince.
                    (\__/) "Be amazing"
                    (+'.'+)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by magicalmike:
                      and I defently would like it if Jim Carry would play Peach.
                      But...Peach is female.

Shouldn't she be played by someone female?
                      And as I sit and talk to you, I see your face go white
                      This shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light
                      This spectre on my back shall soon be free
                      The dead have come to claim a debt from thee
                      --The Pogues--

Comment

I have seen things like that get changed when books are turned into movies. Being how Peach is a bird it wouldn't be that noticable and the only people who could tell would be people who have read the books.
                        (\__/) "Be amazing"
                        (+'.'+)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Well, there's gonna be a movie or TV series eventually. DD said. I can't wait. I can totally see it in my head.
                          Oops

Comment

I would hate it if there was a movie. I know there are plans in the distant future for a movie but I won't go to see it. I have nothing against book-to-movie movies but when it's a book that I really love and have everything pictured in my head a movie would just ruin it. I can't imagine sitting in a theater and watching my favorite book series play out in fromnt of me, most likely change significantly different--I would just hate it. I picture the characters different than the book describes them but that's why I love them so much, to have them look exactly like the book descriptions, it would be weird. I even picture Nita and Kit's houses almost the same except for color and their houses are facing opposite directons.
                            Dai stiho cousins
                            ~~~Ezra

Comment

I think Eliza Hope Bennet would make a good Dairine..... if she was willing to die her hair. Maybe me for Nita.... I'm 10, but by the time it came out I would be at least 12, and everyone thinks I'm older than I am.... you'd need some new people for Nita and Kit.

I would love to see the movie, and people would know what YW are..... and I have my own idea for a trailer

Narrator: What if...
                              *Nita finds manual*
                              N: Wizards...
                              *the LP*
                              N: Were real?
                              *Giant slug fighting Nita and Kit*
                              Peach (voice overlay): Don't be afraid to make corrections...* making corrections*
                              P: Don't be afraid to lend a hand...*Kit helping Lotus*
                              P: And don't look down.*Nita and kit running on airway, being chased*
                              N: SYWTBAW, everywhere on (date)

Do you like it?
                              "Just how have I failed to notice Neets is hot?" ~Kit

~Lover of great books ever since she could read~

Comment

I like it! I love reading trailer ideas because I can see the specific scenes playing in my head just like I see the scenes when I read the books so it's not much different except they are not neccisarily in order.
                                Dai stiho cousins
                                ~~~Ezra

Comment

Working...
                                X