RP forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP forum

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in, like, over a year, but whatever, lol.
    I was wondering, who would be interesting in joining an online RP forum, for YW? Me and my friend made a site, called Collisions, where basically people can make their own forums on our site, so people don't have to join fifty different ones. I'm working on a YW one, but wanted to know if anyone would join and be active before I completed it and put too much work into it, lol.
    If enough people would be interested, I'll keep on making it and put a link to the site here.
    Does anyone want it now?

I would be interested in going there occasionally - but having to think about discussions on two different websites would get confusing.

But that idea does sound neat! I would try it out.
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Okies ^^
      http://z15.invisionfree.com/Collisions

Comment

I'm interested. I can't promise I'll be an active member because I don't always have loose time laying around, but I'll check it out. If it's good, I can help you recruit members.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'd be interested.

Hehe... Gryph, if I remember, your recruiting methods are 'JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN {VGDawn}'

Comment

Hey I'll think about joining. Sounds like fun. I'm not really sure when I'll be on there... I tend to forget some of the sites I go on. But yeah.
            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I would love to try! I dunno how often I could make it-- I'm pretty busy, most of the time, but it sounds like fun!

just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Awesome, seems like everyone is busy but most people are at this time, lol.
                I saw one person joined so yay. Don't be afraid to join, even if you don't think you'll be active a lot.
                ^_^

Comment

YES!!!!
                  I will join!
                  I know... pointless post kind of, but I love RP!
                  I will sign up...
                  Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

Yeah I signed up, but my name's Fairyworld1217

In order to prevent a one liner, is that chat box on the bottom of the page where we're going to be Roleplaying in??? Just wondering.
                    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Working...
                    X