No announcement yet.

Coloring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah... the problem with ordering it in from overseas might be a power conversion thing. Australia has different mains power - we have 240V at 10amps. I know that this affects the power supply to the computer and it may affect the tablet. I'm not entirely sure as to how, or if it really would, but just keep it in mind. I think that you'd be better off just hunting around for a good deal locally.

There's also the issue of if the warranty is still valid if you are residing overseas. I know that warranties for some electrical items are only valid in one country - ie the country that it was ordered/purchased from.

Comment

Yeah, you could be right,alla.
      As for the shipping. We ordered my dog's medicine over the net. we paid cheap
      shipping and got it in three days. It had an Austalian address. ?!?!? odd, cheaper and faster than from in the US. hmmm...

Comment

The one I got was by UC-logic and was called 'superpen'. I got it at a local electronics store. I think it was on special offer, but I'll see if I can find it online!

Edit: And just for the record, I'm a she. LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X