No announcement yet.

YW Forum Fur-Ball Family Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking. See? I'm still asterisked on the bad stuff. "damn" is low-level enough that the censor doesn't mind. Also, the censor has been tweaked to let some things through.

Moderating doesn't mean special privileges, so much as special responsibilities. We're actually supposed to follow the rules MORE than non-mod members.

And just to answer the unasked question: No, I wouldn't edit a post for using the word "damn." Can't speak for PM, though. What I would edit a post for would be: accidental double-posts, multiple-one-liner consolidation, spam, abuse, virused-links, link correction, anything throwing off the board formatting, or R-rated/TV-MA language. Generally, anything wildly inappropriate for the YW board.

I also laughed heartily when the "moderator guidelines" doc on the infopop site said to "edit/delete posts that are off-topic." For this board, that's just plain WRONG.

Thanks, Gibby! I can find myself, now!!
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Fur-Balls!!! Ahahahaha...*Can't believe she hasn't posted* So CUTE! Hehe. I love mine, and I found it right away before the names were there. I have the current version set as my wallpaper, only I had to strech it. They've gone all...
      ...flat...
      because of it. But they're still cute. Hehehe, my mom saw and said they looked like tribbles.

Kli:
      I also laughed heartily when the "moderator guidelines" doc on the infopop site said to "edit/delete posts that are off-topic." For this board, that's just plain WRONG.
      Eeee. You'd have to delete TOGR! And...lesse...well, just about everything else. We get off topic a lot...

Comment

*shivers* Nooo.... nooo...

Don't even talk about deleting the Topic of Great Randomness! What if they clicked a lot of wrong buttons?? Eeeee....

*sobs*

Who else needs a fuzzy? We can't have gotten everyone. Meteorite posted in shoutbox, so maybe next time he posts in forum, we can comment. Hogosha and Talkingbeast.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I wanna fur-ball hehehe please!!! They are sooooo cute and ....fuzzy!! If you dare delete the TOGR I'll die *pretends to faint*. Well I really hope you can make me one/ in the family picture!!!

I've been a newbie for 5-6 months *newbie dances*
          Car doors will soon take over the world! The little blender who could told me so!

I was a newbie for a whole year!!*newbie dances* I will always be a newbie at heart though.

Comment

Hey that's cool. Brilliant actually. Out of idle curiosity what gave you the idea for this?
            ---------------------------------------
            YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
            "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

I don't think I have a fuzzy.

O_O They are AWESOME.

Like the pygmy puffs in a certain HP book.

Comment

well since others seem to be asking, Can I have a furrball thing too?
                ---------------------------------------
                YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Just following the trend... Furball for me too?
                  ---
                  Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

*feels kinda unloved*Hey that looks really cool Gibby....

I like it and just thought I might tell ya...

Love,
                    The One And Only,
                    MONKEYGIRL!!!!

Comment

I want one, plz.

Make it black and white.
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                      X