YW Forum Fur-Ball Family Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW Forum Fur-Ball Family Photo

Due to request by more then one person, and due to the fact that I wanted to, I have uploaded the YW Forums Fur-Ball Family Photo, which I have entitled: In the Presence of Friends.

If you would like to see this image, you can see it at my deviantART gallery, or just by clicking here , it will lead you directly to it.

The following people have a Fur-Ball that represents them in this photo. If you would like to be included in this photo, I would be more then willing to add you. I will only need a small amount of information from you so that I can do such an act. I will need your favorite color / colors. This is so that your Fur-Ball is unique. If you want to have glasses with your Fur-Ball, please let me know so that I can add them as well.

Just so you know, Black is a hard color to use for the Fur-Balls. If you have Black as a color of your choice, you may not see the black, but it is there. I have just dulled it down so that I can work with it.

People in Photo:
    Abby: Orange (glasses)
    Alla: Green, Yellow
    Angel_Star: Pink, Sapphire Blue, Purple
    Agent M: Pink, Black
    Artemis Wolfang: Gray
    Aurora: Black, Blue, Red
    BelieverInWizardry: Black, Purple, Blue
    Birdhead: Red, Gold, Black
    FrostyKitty13: Pink
    Gryphon: Green, Silver, Black
    hag: Green
    Kli6: Purple, Yellow, Red
    KsSk8er: Black, Red, Purple
    Lady Rhiannon: Purple, White (square glasses)
    Leah: Pink, White, Brown
    Lisa: Green, Purple, Silver
    Lissa: Shades of Light Blue
    Melissa: Blue
    Peter Murray: Blue, Green, Gray (glasses with line)
    Rad: Dark Purple
    Sharklord: Red, Purple
    Sunstar: Blue
    Telaldalin: Shades of Blue
    wildflower44: Dark Green, Dark Red
    Zgirl: Pink, Black (glasses)

Gibby: Shades of Green

People to add:
    ~none~

Updates:
    <STRIKE>Add Names</STRIKE>
    <STRIKE>Add glasses to Peter (line on top)</STRIKE>
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

AGAIN I LOVE THIS!
    sry, i seriously got super excited when I saw that in your gallery I spazzed out but I love them.
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

deviantART
      Is that quote suposted to be up there? ^
      |
      I don't know... Anywho... I WENT NUTS WHEN I SAW THAT PICTURE GIBBY!
      I love it! Its really well done! I'm gonna go...

----------------------------------------------
      Member of the DDFQOTW foundation
      Commited Fratcha-Bruta

Forever and Always
      Nella

Comment

I love it! They're all so cute! I'm not sure which one's me though. From what I can tell, it's either the one with silver in the middle and different greens on the outside that's almost in the middle of the picture, or the one on the far right that's really light green with light purple. I like all of them a lot. SO CUTE!
        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

I'm a bit confused about which is mine. Maybe I should have asked for glasses, too. (If we get a choice of design for glasses, my real ones are straight across at the top.)
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Wow, thats cool Gibby

*attempts to fend off Poot, and fails*

Comment

[UPDATE]
              It is apparent that some people are having trouble figuring out whom each Fur-Ball is supposed to represent. While I feel like having the names in the image itself clutters the image up too much, I have found no other way of showing said information for everyone to understand, so I think I can deal with the cluttering up part. Hope this helps with everything.
              "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

TEH AWESOME. Heh, I love how even the furballs sometimes manage to look like the people they represent.

*sigh* Sorry. Poot bit me. But I have a defence, I am quite sloshed. *reels around*
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

That is a great peice of art! I think its really cool and very differant from anything Ive seen latly! Wel done. and I love the way you have to find the person by trying to find the mix of colours in them! makes you think really hard!! Once again really cool!
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

GIBBY!!! OMG, THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! *huggles* They look so cute.

Chat excerpt:

Gryphon GIOBBBYY SDOPPTKCKS MY SOCKS!@!!!@

They're GREAT!!! Ahhahaha, so fuzzy, I lub them.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

fuzzyyyyyy!!!!
                      i love them!!!! *huggles*
                      ~*KsSk8er*~
                      "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                      Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

I won't pretend to be an important member but I am disapointed to be left out. Despite that, its really neat.

Update:
                        I just read your TOGR post from a few days ago (I've been a bit behind lately) and thank you very much for considering me a frequent member. I may not post much but I check the site between 1 and 3 times per day.

My favourite colour is blue.
                        "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

Oops. I quibbled about the names and glasses, and forgot to say I like the furballs *looks embarrassed*.

I do like them! (They remind me a bit of tribbles from Star Trek, but tribbles don't have eyes or expressions.)

Aw, poor Sunstar, left herself (himself?) out and then didn't like being left out .
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Comment

Hah! They're so cute! I made two fuzzies and set one as my desktop background. The first one, which is green and white, I used a little bit of the 'ripple' distortian, and I had one twirl go in the opposite direction.

Here's a step that you can add to your fuzzles. After you've rotated the winded & blurred peice, you can add streaks to it by using hue/saturation on vertical portains of varying widths. I did that one for my second.

With CS, I had to do a few things differently. One was because I couldn't find the paint bucket fill. It has a graduation fill, but because I didn't trust it, I just filled in the selected bits with a broad, hard brush.

I only just got CS on my computer, by the way.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                              X