Dairine and Roshaun poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairine and Roshaun poster

This was a request from AlidaART. No, normally it doesn't take like nine days for me to finish something, but I didn't have a strike of creativity until today. But I worked hard on it. ^__^

Yes, they look a little old. Good. This poster is to reflect older-them. Ro probably looks like same, but Dari, she's matured.

For Dairine I chose Bryce Dallas Howard because I felt she reflected Dari awesomely. She's extremely intense in her photos, and is a great actress. Besides, she's one of the only glassy-greyish eyed, redheaded actresses that I thought looked young enough to pull off a sixteen/seventeen year old.

For Ro, I made an obvious choice. Boyd Holbrock. He's an extremely graceful man in modeling. He reminds me so much of British (I always thought of Ro as British) Ro. He's tall, and has long blond hair. Yes, his hair isn't really as long as Ro's, because his hair is like... uber long. But I'm just going to say it's tied back in a more elegant fashion.

All Bryce images are from Bryce-Online, and all Boyd pictures are from B O Y D. The textures are from The Blooming Effect. All images were blended by me, please ask before you place this on any other website, or desktop.

I LOVE YOU. SNEERIOUSLY.

Ah ah aha ah!

Alida is in shipper heaven. Thank you. I can't make enough high-pitched noises.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

that is seriously....teh awesomeness. *hearts a million times over*

*duct tapes mouth tp keep ffrom being spoiler-y*
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*squeaks* That ROCKS!!

Wow, well, yea, the Dairine is a little old, but you know, how many people would fit Dairine's descripton?

Other than some little obvious rdasons, IT ROCKSS!!!!!
        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

*takes deep breath and squeals for hours*

You have made my shippy side so, so, SO happy.

Thankee. Ish going to see if it fits as background, k?
          Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly- Neil Gaiman

Comment

Working...
          X