Ronan Fanart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronan Fanart

Yeah, hey..I dont really post that much but mebbe some of yah could comment on my fanart? I dont have a scanner but I tried using my digital camera but yeah...quality's kinda ughhh.

Oh, the third one (its called ronan_003 I think) I made into my avie with a different lighting thing 'cus I wasnt so sure 'bout if I shoulda done that to all the other ones.

Oh, and click the thumbnail to see a bigger pic.

So yeah..haha...pls? ^_^

~~~~---------------~~~~~
    sweetbox!!!~

cool picture,i picture him w/black hair

Comment

It is very cool when I saw your Icon it sort of looks like a tatoo but know I know it is just a cool peace of art! ... I like to draw Manga too but I like the mot is oil pastails!

Comment

I picture him with black hair also!

Comment

OMG thats so good Leah. I likely. Yeah, try a body with it. My stuff sucks. and yours is like actully easy to see it. You cant understand my stuff, its all...bad. But yeah, the black hair thing, yes yes i know its just a sketch,

T O R i
          Love and be loved

Comment

Hey, dormyZzz, I don't think we've been introduced yet. I'm Mel, and I suppose I'm something of a midbie. I'm known for being attacked by the typo fairy, and I rather love music in all forms (as well as books. duh!)

Nice drawings of Ronan, maybe you can expand on them a little bit, you know, like draw his whole body and color it, and don't worry, it doesn't have to be perfect. You'll find here we have plenty of constructive critisism, and we are usually ver nice. So rela***x....

Alrite then, keep drawing!
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Hey, hey: check it out!~

I took ur guys's advice 'n drew him full body, no color though. (sry)

Yah, I always thought Ronan's hair'd be a dark color too, yknow like to go with his all-black clothes too.

So ya, pls feel free to leave any comments.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1114/imghs2.jpg
              ~~~~---------------~~~~~
              sweetbox!!!~

Comment

ohhh, that's cute! add a scornful look to his eye and he would be a flawless ronan! you've a got a lot of talent, dormy. keep drawing!! and now i wanna post some fanart...*ponders*

-peri

Comment

Prettttyyy....*stares longingly at picture, kind of like Smeagol...heh heh...* *kicks Poot away, because pictures are wayyy too good to be locked in a dungeon to rot....even though it's me...erm...* *kicks poot again*
                  just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                  X