No announcement yet.

New LJ Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaiba, you might want to downsize your sig. It's supposed to be about six lines, although people often get away with seven. I really like the quotes though! Where did you get them?
    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

that feline wizards one (sadly) is too big to be used on lj (at least, that's what it told me)

poo.

that one was my favorite of the new ones, too

vv
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Enfield-Burke:
        DD and I have put our heads together and checked the bandwidth situation...and have decided to allow LJ icons, for the time being, anyway. We'll check the bandwidth again next month around this time and see if we can allow the change to be permanent.
        Since many of them are animated, does this mean the "no animated avatars" restriction is lifted for the moment? We were discussing that in Chime the other day, as Crazyman is using the Will Do Magic for Food animated icon.

Or do people have to take one frame from the animated ones, and just use that?

Later: Lee has clarified this now in the Forum Avatar rules.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Not only that, but the animated ones get annoying after a while. I mean, they move! I'm sure that sounds really funny, beacuse yeah, of course they move, but it's like my brother. He's hopping around when I'm doing my homework, and I can see him just in the corner of my eye. You're reading, and it's moving!

And I punctuated my sentences with smileys. THAT BOUNCE AND TWICTCH AND SPAZ. To get my point across. It's harder to read/ pay attention to what you're reading. Your eyes jump to movement like cats'.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

come on please let me keep the animated avvie pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese please? its like the coolest thing ever!
            (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
            "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

*flail flail* If you check the last link... it's mine. *flail* lovehiei13, that's me. *dies from happiness*
              *vague* Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that the ones by labellementeuse are mine. That's me. I mean. Um.

Gah, it's too late for this and I don't want Poot to eat me alive. So who else here has an LJ??
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Also: I was wondering if it's appropriate to send or post links to other YW lj icons here? Like these ones or these ones??
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Yay! I need a new one! Can i take one?...
                  I hope i can! *snatchs off the board discertly*..Okay this are all so cool! Thanks so much Lee and DD! !
                  Dai All!..
                  ToRi wizettechica91
                  Love and be loved

Comment

Speaking of icons, tori...that one you're using is mine! Hope you're crediting! *wink*

Speaking of which...mine aren't linked. I feel rather hurt. Should I email someone the links? Hm.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Working...
                    X