New LJ Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LJ Icons

Hey, Lee made us some new icons. They're at http://www.youngwizards.com/Fan_Stuff/LJIcons.html.
    -- DD

I Lub them! *huggles icons*
    Do you know how many people have told me "there are two naked people on your book!" now I have an icon and I can go "Aha! I know that people!" Those are great, I started laughing out loud when I saw those.
    I also like the one that says 'waiting for wizards at war' because I am. Only a month or so left though.
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Carl, edit button! And one-liners, off-topic ones no less! Ah, s'okay though. The chat room is what we use for just chatting, rather than the forums, because DD *points to first post* pays for the forums.

Huggles are like hugs. "les" gets added on to things sometimes. Huggles is one of the main victims of this.

And so this isn't off-topic completely, I love the new icons! They're great. "Waiting for Wizards at War"...aren't we all. Is it still October? Gah...

Comment

Hey, they're pretty! Thanks, Lee (and DD, for the heads-up) Hmmm, now which one of my icons can I drop...
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Wow, those are awesome! The only problem is that they're sort of large. We can't put it in our avatar spaces! I really don't want to cut bits off...I'll use paint. Anyone else have the same problem?

Comment

Ya, especially when you find a good avatar picture and it won't fit, its so sad *tear rolls down cheek* but sometimes they can be altered.

Comment

DD and I have put our heads together and checked the bandwidth situation...and have decided to allow LJ icons, for the time being, anyway. We'll check the bandwidth again next month around this time and see if we can allow the change to be permanent.
              Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Oh! Really? 100x100?

OH HOORAY! *runs away to plot*

And suddenly I don't like any of my icons... *mutter, mutter, no photoshop, mutter*

Sorry, overtaken with glee and spam. THANK YOU LEE AND DD.
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*flail flail* If you check the last link... it's mine. *flail* lovehiei13, that's me. *dies from happiness*

Whee... when I first saw it I freaked out and told my friends. Most of them didn't really get it, though. ^^;;
                  "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                  "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. I mostly recognized your avie when I went to your LiveJournal. I thought "Oh, I think I've seen that before" but I didn't say anything. Good job!

I love the icons. How do I change mine to one of those? I don't have any webspace, so...yeah.
                    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

I'll host it for you.

Or get photobucket, it's easy and free.
                      "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                      "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

*huggles Art* Thank you! I'm probably not allowed to have my own webspace. Mom would flip. Dad wouldn't find out, (probably) but my mom would flip. Don't ask why, but she would. You is my bestest online friend!
                        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

omfg.....you'rea llowing lj icons!!!?!?

i have the PERFECT one from violet_quill....um..it might not be totally appropriate, though. how does one determine that?

and how does one obtain it on here?

vv
                          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

awesome!awesome!awesome! i love then...well the ones my comp has decided will lode for me. hope Kit or Sker'ret will help my comp for its needs it.
                            "...I'm a tourist attraction." - The lone one

Comment

Oooooo...... I really like these new icons! And considering that my present one doesn't work... Oh well, I'll figure it out someday. Anyway, these icons are really cool!
                              I reall like the "bathing suit" one and the "Sister gone to mars one. . . again!"
                              Also the icons, if you follow the links, are really funky too. How do you people MAKE these icons??

-----------

Comment

Working...
                              X