muahahahahahahaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muahahahahahahaha.

I've done a new fanart! It's the LP and WD this time... chibified (child-ized) XD.

Oh, and also... I think from now on I'm gonna just post all of my fanart under one thread, 'cuz I'm taking up too much space here XD...

oooo that's sooooo cool! I like that! My anime looks a lot different than yours. (Thanx to you I got into anime.) I can't figure out how to draw boys. Only girls!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Chibi Lone Power?!?

I like it, but Nita's wing looks odd/out-of-place. I suppose it would look better to me if the LP had two or none, and she had none, but I don't know much about chibi, I just read a couple of pages in an anime book.

Must get on with trying to get my 3D program to do a fanart scene... I got bogged down making Spot's keyboard....
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Actually, that's supposed to be the WD... XD

Z: I should do a tutorial on that sometime, I should. There's this really funny guy-smiley-face I like to do that demonstrates how it works....

...basically, lengthen the chin a bit, lower/thicken the eyebrows and make them closer together (this one's actually the most important, believe it or not), widen the mouth, maybe make the eyes smaller (depending on how you draw girls), and curve the lids a bit less... ummm... that's all I can think of right now.

Comment

Ok, my mind's gone blank. By WD I thought you meant Wizard's Dilemma, hence my assumption that it had to be the confrontation with the Lone Power from the end of that book.
          So what is the WD? Or is this an anime character I haven't heard of?
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Winged Defender... One's Champion... Peach? Michael? Voice in Ronan's Head?

...I shouldn't have used the abreiviation (sp?), huh? XD

Comment

You use XD too much.
              Is the One's Champion/Peach the one in Ronan's head now? Because I thought it was a different Power...... hmm..
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

M: Who did you think it was? Nita called it Peach; Ronan called it St. bloody Michael the Archangel, unless I've got the word order wrong.

*looks at picture* I have this overwhelming urge to push the Defender's hair out of her eyes.

Comment

I dunno... I haven't read Abroad for a while.... not for almost a year.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

M--yes, I know. I do use XD too much... although that's what I'm usually doing in in RL, anyway... XD

PK--? Is that a good thing or a bad thing ? (She's supposed winking somewhere under there, if you can't tell XD)

Hee... that's one of my fave lines in the entire series: "Don't I get any time to find out things for myself, before Saint bloody Michael the Archangel or whatever else he's been lately moves in upstairs in my head and starts rearranging the furniture?" (I kept on trying to fanart this, although it kept on turning out odd >.<...)

Comment

That's really good. ^_^
                      Does it have anything to do with your YW fanfic? A friend was trying to get me to join fanfiction.net the other day. I was scrolling through the YW fanfics when I saw one by you. ^_^ Hah. I said, "Oh!I know her! Clickitclickitclickit!" In the middle of Computer class. Really loud.
                      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Hah! That's great! I love the comment you made about it on deviantART, about your soul writhing for your portrayal of the LP. Very well done.

Comment

Haha! Adorable! He'd HATE it!

Comment

Thankies XD

calliope: I dunno... it might. I didn't plan it to at first, but I guess it kinda turned out like it XD....

(heh... I do that kinda thing, too. Like the first time I came on here, I saw a comment by Tui and said aloud--even though I was the only person except my guinea pig who could hear--"hey! I think I know that person!!"*nikoniko*... sooo... XD)

Comment

Um...yeah, the abbreviation was rather offputting. I hadn't the slightest as to what you were talking about for a while there. But I like it. I'm just too lazy to log into DevArt right now to comment on it ^_^

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Working...
                              X