Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmela and Filif

Carmela and Filif
    So . . . obviously, my rendition of Carmela and Filif.
    We love crazy teenage girls with eggbeaters, and alien bushes in baseball caps.
    I lurk. It's what I do.
    "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

I like it. Ok, I love it!!

You've pretty much tacked down both of my ideas for Filif and Carmela, except, of course, in a not exactly real way. Just one little bit of critisim (consturcitve, I hope). Carmela's forearm looks a little disproportionate, like a tinnny bit too ...er...meaty, for lack of better word. Otherwise, I think she's great!!!!

Oh, and I assume the little X and triangle coming out of Filif's speechbubble is the Speech, right?

All in all, vera, vera good. Yay Day-Glo hats!!!
    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Oh, this is adorable! It's so Carmela
      "Moral indignation in most cases is 2% moral, 48% indignation, and 50% envy."--Vittorio de Sica

Comment

Aww wow. That's awesome! Have you done any others?

Comment

That is not only awesome, but really cute. I like how you drew Filif, so that he actually looks fluffy. Plus the thought bubbles look like they fit in the picture. Most of the drawings I see with the thought bubbles look to crowded with all of them, but yours keep the drawing simple.
          "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Wow those were great. i always imagined filif like a little shrub it's great the way you drew him, i like the hat. lol
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
            That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Working...
            X