Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ART II

I worked hard on this!

That's beautiful. That's so amazing. I wish I could do something like that.

Your other art is really good too.

so pretty :P
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Wow...I never new you had it in you. Wow thats realy good.

i wish i could draw that good.
      (\__/) "Be amazing"
      (+'.'+)
      (")_(")

Comment

*Blush*

Comment

Slash posted:
          In this art I drew some stuff of my buds on the website! ... and me lol
          *note: sorry YR I am not good at drawing boys ... *sigh* if only you were a girl!
          <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Olivia!</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Slash (me)</span>
          Moved here to consolidate threads. Sorry to lose the attribution, Slash! --kli.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

That one. With the dress that matches my font color in chat. Is me? Wow. Slash, I never would've guessed. You are a wonderful artist. I can't do anything half as good. Bravo!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

my favorite is the first, the blue one with the wings and white shirt. those are so adorable! i love them. i wish i could post some of my pictures here, i love manga and some of them turned out really good. slash, you've got a lot of talent!

-peri

Comment

How cute! (And I just realized your avatar is Misha. ) I like the outfit on the fairy one. You've got an eye for costume design. And I love the .hack type pic.
                I lurk. It's what I do.
                "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

ummmm .... I am going to make some more art but ...err... It will be a while *runs* oh I remeber!
                  I need to get this computer art thigry ... ya! ... err *I have fans tee-hee*

Comment

..ark! (that was the sound of my jaw dropping) (like this!) -->

Excellante! No seriously, I wish I could draw. ...but I can't. I suck. I'm so glad you can!

But, I really like the first one (as, it seems, so does everyone else, or very nearly) and I like the one of yourself nearly as much. What's the writing in the background?

Anyway, niiice! :P
                    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                    X