Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New + Drawing of the Lone Power

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to these boards. Nice to meet you! I made a picture of the Lone Power from the first book and thought I might as well post it here. Hope you like it.

PS: I'm not actually rooting for entropy to destroy the universe, fanart notwithstanding. ^^; I just like the imagery of Its human shell disintegrating around It.

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/...577555/1023554

sweet picture

Comment

HOLY SWEETNESS!!!

oy, that's good. I like that idea, of the disintegrating human visual. nice thought.

Okay, now that that's over, welcome to the forums!! I'm Mel, the pianist/writer/insane-ish book read (but who here isn't, eh?)

I'm not entitled to give "the package" (Like I'd remember it), but I think...Gryph does, right? correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey, if you want to meet kpeople, the best place is ToGR. Thats All I'm gonna say, ok?

(i.e. ToGR is the Topic of Great Randomness. It took me ages to figure that one out. lol XD)
      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Great picture! Welcome to the forums, narukamikun. Maybe i'll see you in chat.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

that's a cool picture!!!
          "Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance!" I would rather be hated for who i am than be loved for who i pretend to be!
          "People...stop being mean to each other.
          Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane in chat.
          "T

Comment

wow! that's really cool.

i feel like an idiot, but how do you change your sig?
            "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

Dai narukamikun, welcome to the forums!
              I love your picture, its great!

Comment

neets_wiz said i feel like an idiot, but how do you change your sig?
                go to public profile, and in the right hand coridor you'll see something that says view/edit complete profile. click on that, and scroll down, and you'll see a box where your signiture goes. Just delete what's there, if anything, and put in your new signiture.
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Originally posted by neets_wiz:
                  i feel like an idiot, but how do you change your sig?
                  At least you got the right idea and asked for help. YR's got it right, but if you need a little extra help, the Board FAQ has instructions on editing/formatting your sig, as well as a lot of general information about the board. Also, at the top of this page, in the dark blue toolbar, you can select <span class="ev_code_blue">Tools -> Help</span> for the online help for the forum software.
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                  X