No announcement yet.

Roshaun/Wellakh Fanart Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woooot! i do have a digital camera...but its not mine. hmm...its my sisters...though i could work something out! but now i have to find that painting! wait is it even here...? i'll look for it! and if not, i'll send you some other pics. k?

-peri

Comment

Peridexis: Yes, much of my work is by hand. In fact, the middle one is done in pencil and watercolor markers. Lately, most of my artwork has been by hand, primarily because my access to my tablet and Photoshop have been limited.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Here's one i drew a while bak of the palace, throne room. Tried drawing Dairine and Roshaun but it didn't come out too well so I cut them out lol

Comment

*drools* That's beautiful!!! And I am in desperate need of palace pics!! How should I credit you?? XD
          "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Thanks. jfish would be fine.

Comment

I did a quick sketch of Roshaun a while back that I need to scan. Nothing special really, I just felt like drawing him and I was happy with what came out.
              There was also something I wanted to write about Wellakh and Wellakhit culture but I can't remember . . .
              Here's that sketch of Roshaun.
              Roshaun Lectures Someone Off Screen
              I lurk. It's what I do.
              "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

lol, I love it! I can just imagine Dairine or someone outside the frame xD *sighs* Ain't he the greatest? Back to subject, I'd love to use it. Unfortunately my cable is down right now, and the Database is a mess, so I'll message you when I can work on it again
                "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

this sounds like a really good idea. Jfish awsome picture

Comment

Thanks Kira! It's a mess right now *hides* But I do plan to get it back together soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X