Roshaun/Wellakh Fanart Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roshaun/Wellakh Fanart Wanted!

As you might have seen in the DD Links, I'm trying to put together an ecyclopedia/fan forums about all things Wellakh. The site is undergoing some major facelifting, and looks a lot more organized if I do say so myself, though it still needs lots of work. At the moment what it is really liking is the life and color of a really interesting website, and since we don't have any pictures of Wellakh, the best place to go is fanart!!!

What I'm looking for specifically:

--As close to canon pictures as we can get. Obviously fan art is never truly canon, but I'd like everything used on the site to be based in solid canon information. (You're welcome to post shipper/fanfic art on the forums!)
    --Art of the palace, gardens, throne, etc.
    --Sort of drama-costume-designing style pics of typical Wellakhit outfits. It tried to do some of these myself, but I'm not that great at clothes. >.<
    --Any other types of submissions are wanted and welcome!

If you have something you'd like to submit either post it here or send me off a PM.

The Wellakh Database is here: www.wellakhdatabase.piczo.com

Thanks everyone!
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

On my website below this messige I have some fan art if you wan't to look at it!

Comment

Sounds like fun! This is definitely going on my "To-Draw" list. ^_^
      Nanu nanu.

Comment

I don't know if u want it or not but I have this super kewl real picture, srom some space web site, I don't remember what is was but its real and it looks like a ral hume aya, in space. If u wanna look at it lemme know

Comment

Slash--Nice pictures! But I'm really just looking for Ro/Wellakh art. Thanks for replying!

Fionnaula--*moves fanart to the top of her to-draw list* *grin*

Fairykayzee--sure, I'd like to look at it. If you give me the site link I can look at their copyright information and so forth. Some sites don't want you to use their pictures even if you credit them.

Keep the ideas coming people!
          "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Hm. Well, you can feel free to use any of my work (with credit, of course ). Here's some links:

The Sun Prince Resurrected
            Roshaun and Dairine
            Dairine in her Wellakh dress

Have at it.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Alida--oh, those are gorgreous! I'd love to use Sun Prince and Dairine, but how would you like me to credit you? Using your username? I could put a link to one of your sites also, if you'd like

Comment

Hm. You could link to my deviantART site (alidaart.deviantart.com) and just credit me as alida, I think. Thank you

Also--I tried to get into the database last night and none of the words on the front page were clickable, so I couldn't get in! Just thought I'd let you know.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Still looking everyone!! I really want to have a variety of different art on here!

Comment

nooo! i have A LOT of fanart; mostly sketches and scribbles, but some really good stuff.i even took the time and effort to do my favorite one(it happens to be in wellakh)in acrylics; it turned out awesome, if do say so myself. but i don't have a freakin scanner here! aw, man!! now i'm really mad...and sorry piper!

and to alida: you've got some awesome stuff over there. do you do any of it by hand?

-peri

Comment

I don't know if it counts for you, but I used a dollmaker to make pictures of Nelaid, Miril and Dairine on Wellakh (ok, so I cheated on that one). They're in the "paper dolls" topic gallery.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Peridexis--Ooo! Do you prehaps have a digital camera? You could take a pic of it and send it to me...

PM: Tut tut tut, no original art? :P

Comment

Uh, have you actually seen what my sort of original art looks like? Trust me, you're better off with the dollmaker . I even had to trace the humpback whale impersonating S'reee in my avatar. (And she still wound up with glasses, a moustache and a beard.)

Comment

lol! Well, pfft, you don't have a puppet for Ro! What's up with that??

I think I might intergrate some "dolls" onto the costume pages I'm working on. I'll make sure to tell everyone the purty green dress on Dairine is yours

Comment

Simple. I was working through SYWTBAW drawing the characters in it. If I'd finished that list, I'd have started on DW, which was daunting, considering how big some of the characters in that are.

I didn't get anywhere close to WH, so no Roshaun.

Though I do still intend to draw more of them one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X