W@W Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W@W Poster

Hello! I made this poster in Photoshop. The casting is the most unoriginal, but I thought it fitted when I was looking at my Digest cover of SYWTBAW. But this is for W@W. There are no spoilers to this poster, at least I think. It's about as spoiler-y as the actual cover. So... here we go!

Very nice! Out of curiousity, where did you get the images? It's really polite to credit them, y'know--not a critique, just so you know! (Unless, of course, they're your own; then no worries).

Maybe you could do something with my favorite redhead and her Prince Unlikely ?

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Comment

Hey, I think it's really good. I couldn' even come close to making anything like that. I'm not so sure about Liam Aiken because he isn't Spanish, but how many child actors are? I think it's really cool, though, and you should put maybe a Ponch on tthere too because...well...you know what happens.
        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Comment

Hm, I always thought Kit was Mexican. But whatever. The image is nice. Uh, just as a reference--I always pictured Kit as looking more like Helder Agnostini, who is NOT in fact, Mexican, but that's just who I saw. So I just contradicted myself. But whatever.

Ooh. Ro might have to be asian (manip much...?). And...oh yes. Courtney Halverson. She's relatively unknown (read: indie), but she fits my idea of Dairine pretty well.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Oh that would be like perfect casting. I would soooo love that!! Thats probably because im like in LOVE with Liam Aiken...but still that would be perfect! aaaawww now see youve gone and hyped me up. Now I will always picture them as Nita and Kit. I never thought about them playing them but it would be perfect.
              Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
              I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
              If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

That is sooo cool! Wow great job! Thats what I want to do with graphics when i go into profesions. (Computer Graphic Desighner) Wow again!
                !~Azen
                In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Hey WOW great picture....no offense but the girl just doesn't quite fit the part of Nita....She just doesn't have the right look. Kit is absoulutely PERFECTPERFECT Just the actress to play Nita doesn't have the right feel to her....

Comment

well you know, after thinkig about it I do think that Emily Browning just dosnt have the right feel for Nita.
                    Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                    I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Have any of you ever seen that movie made in the early 1990s called The Sandlot? It's about a group of boys between the ages of around 8-12 who play baseball in the 1960s and they go on this big adventure to get a baseball away from a big dog....

Anyway, one of the characters in that movie is named Benny Rodriguez and he's played by Mike Vitar. He's way to old to play Kit in a movie now, but I always picture him as looking like this when I read the books. Here's a picture of him below... if I managed to do it right that is.

Comment

AHHH!!! That's the kit I pictured!! Freaky, dude. Taht would be perfect as Kit...if only he was younger..*sighs*
                        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Just jumping in to add my exaltations of this picture. The blending is really great. I'm especially appreciative since I haven't been able to do anything bigger than 100x100 lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X