General Young Wizards wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Young Wizards wallpaper

One that I put together with POVRay and GIMP about a month ago- the best resolution is 1280x1024, as I haven't yet figured out how to resize the thing without sacrificing quality.

You'll have seen this one already if you're a member of the myriadwords LJ comm or stumbled over my own LiveJournal or DeviantART.

The wall and specifics are here:
    http://n-worldproject.deviantart.com...iness-68491053
    -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Wow traveller, that is amazing. I just put it on my computer to replace the Wizards at war backround. My good the speech loooks very good. Im the first generation in my family to not speak aribic so maybe ill ask my dad but does it just look like arbic as DD describes it or is it actual arbic. If it is made up you should be working full time with DD to help her create a new language. *Cracks whip* time to work
    (\__/) "Be amazing"
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

Comment

That is so cool. I've been searching the web for a new background but this definately rocks them all. The speech looks exactly to how DD described it (although I cannot compare it to the real speech,as i have no Manual )
      You have to make some more backgrounds ...PLEEASE
      ~We're the kinda friends that kill each other for a handful of Doritos and in the end we don't say sorry we say Haha! Too bad!!~. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Comment

Yeah, I like that one! Only I think I might have seen it before somewhere, maybe when I was paging through YW fanfic, like on Myriad Words or whatever that one was called.
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

That is an awesome backgound. I want to learn how to do that.....sometime....lol. After Christmas I should have a lot more time for that kind of stuff. But this is really cool..

Comment

I also agree that it is pretty good, but this is open for posting wallpapers, and so far there is only one. Doesn't anyone else have something?

Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata
            "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
            -Terry Pratchett
            Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

I like it too, but I agree with Vashmata in the fact that there ought to be a little more variety on here... I don't know how to do it, but maybe if another person who did- or a Traveller with magic did again, this thread would be a little more prosperous.
              Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

*blinks*
                Wow. Thanks!

No forthcoming art yet, I'm afraid (Although there is a general sci-fi/fantasy wall poster thing I'm longing to do...)

Er, the "Speech" bits are really just English in a font that comes with Word xD

Jfish: The background's all put together in a program like Photoshop...but the galaxy and stuff's made with a 3D computer graphics thing (that's POV-Ray). Unfortunately, PM's not around to give the full and glorious introduction to POV-Ray; you'll just have to take my word at it that it's...really cool.

kk: I did post it to myriadwords xD
                -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

OK, well, we hope you make some more or whatever you did, because that last one was really good. (Even if you didn't include the actual speech) *laughs at stupidity of forum posters, not realizing that it's english*
                  Please ignore me. I don't mean to be insulting, I just am feeling a little stupid right now. Anyway, Good job Traveller.
                  Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

Working...
                  X