No announcement yet.

"Senior?" (Wizard Hierarchy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I Recall/Remember Correctly. I LIKE that acronym... and of course I eat. And read. And spend a fair bit of time on the computer... but not THAT much! The person you should be asking that question of is Wizfan!
    Ka Kite
    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Well, I guess it's my fault..i wanted to be recognized...and now everyone thinks I'm a computer maniac...actually I just type fast. But hey, it's great to be recognized!
      She Who Can Read 2000 Pages in One Week And really is not a computer friek but a general freik.
      The Nepturnian
      And I eat too...lemons, cheese...

Comment

2000 pages hmm... Well I guess that means larwan the preyton (no not "perryton", Im the original deal) is still the reading champ! Also, you should remeber that there are Seniors in different species besides humans!

Comment

On the original topic (wow!) I was reading Alone today and found this *hunts for a bit* OK, here we are. This is from the bit where Nita's looking though her manual trying to get some idea of how Darryl does the co-location bit, and has been given a section on the Orders of Being.
          "the standard classes [of wizard]-probationary, post-Ordeal, full wizard, expert wizard, Advisory/Senior, Regional, Planetary, Sector- she already knew about..."
          OK, I think that's it... Nita and Kit are probably full wizards, i guess Dairine too, and Darryl... maybe Post-Ordeal. I think Tom and Carl are Regional Seniors... but I can't confirm that till I get ahold of DW again, which may not happen for a while.
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

Yeah, but this is about the only thing I do good research on. Try to get me to research something worthwhile and I will resort straightaway to Google. I'm such a cheat.
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

perhaps she didn't exactly know where the advisory/ senior wizard was located exactly, so she got a bit of help.

Comment

Working...
                X