Shape-changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shape-changing

Since S'ree shared blood with Nita can S'ree transfom into Nita? Does that also mean that if Kit and Nita shared blood they could transform into each other?

Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

Since S'ree shared blood with Nita can S'ree transfom into Nita? Does that also mean that if Kit and Nita shared blood they could transform into each other?

Comment

Wow... That's an interesting thought, I never thought about it before.... I doubt Nita could transform to Kit, or vice versa, but S'ree might be able to become human, similar to Nita, but probably not exactly like her.

*Agent~M*
      "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Yeah but the thing about Kit and Nita is that they know a lot about each other. S'ree doesn't know as much about Nita as Kit does so maybe it all depends on what you imagin. Maybe it would work cause Kit and Nita know how to descibe each other very well like it says in High Wizardry Nita and Kit told each other things they should add to each other's desciptions.

[This message was edited by Avi on 29 November 2003 at 18:31.]

Comment

*considers carefully* Weeeell. Let's remember that the shpechange doesn't really depend on jsut the blood-sharing, does it? it also depends on that belief, and on... feeling comfortable, I think. So S'ree, maybe. However, I think a Kit/nita change is... highly unlikely, because it just doesn't seem in the style fo the books, really.

Actually, it's interesting that we don't have more shapeshifting. Perhaps there's more to it than we see? For example, perhaps the two people/species/whatever have to be quite close in terms of... personality? motive? mind? And perhaps it's one of those workings that get harder as you get older. That's interesting.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
          --Agent M
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Well accually it would be interesting if she did a Nita/Kit change as one of the books like maybe they need to fix something in each other's household? Maybe

Comment

Er.........
              but couldn't they just do it as each other?
              Oh, I know why an intra-species shapeshift wouldn't work: because the only possible reason for that kind of change would have to be a deception. Which is of course NOT whatwizardry is supposed to be used for.

--Agent M

Comment

Unless the powers make an exception like if it's the only way to defeat him or something

Comment

Hmm.... interesting, but I would disagree: to me it seems that if there are any eceptions made the Powers lose ground.

--Agent M

Comment

Hmmm...I'm fighting a loseing battle! Alright stratigize Avi...

Comment

Nita and S'ree shared blood and Nita turned into a whale and if Nita and Kit shared blood they might become different sexes but still humans.

Comment

OK in a way thats what I was thinking about though I can't figure out why they would be diffrent sexes but then again why would they want to be each other (now that I think it though) accually Kit might want to do it to figure out what goes on in his sisters' heads but w/e

[This message was edited by Avi on 29 November 2003 at 21:43.]

Comment

S'reeee actually just said that having humpback in her would give Nita an advantage -- I don't think it automatically lends the ability and may not necessarily define the form. About the next line she did add "We're all mammals together." *g* It might be interesting to reread the part where she's actually doing the shapeshifting -- something about being what, somewhere else, you are, I think....

Comment

Working...
                          X