manual implementations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manual implementations

i dont know about anyone else, but im dying to see the manual implemented in new sytems, like the psp i am currently typing on. come on! share your thoughts

OH goodness! I would love if the manual was created for the Nintendo DS or the Nintendo DSI, but then it wouldn't correspond with the time period. I hate that the books were made for the 80s time period, but I do love that DD uses some current equipment for her books. What if the manual was also made as a PDA, or even one of those Ereaders I've read about on Amazon.com? I still wish the manuel could be made for the DSI, but that's because I love Nintendo so much!
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Actually, the series isn't written just in the 80's. Between SYWTBAW and WAW there's a span of twenty years. As far as I can tell, each book was written in the year it was published. For example, there's WizPods in WAW (most recently) and an Apple cIII+ in HW (80's/90's).
      Also, about the manual PDA-- I would read "Theobroma," the YW short story by DD. I think it's in the Wizards Inc. anthology. In a strange (or unique; I haven't read other authors who did this in one series) way, the YW universe is always keeping up with the times.

Comment

Yup, there was a point when Spot looked like a Mac Cube.

Personally, I waiting to see if he turns into a netbook. I love my EEE.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
        X