No announcement yet.

Wizardly Leakage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the real question-- not whats happening to Kits household, but whats happening to Ponch. The whole thing with what Daryl said-- and I think the Transcendant Pig said something about it too, I have to look it up,-- and the creating alternate universes, and the Dogs all staring at his house (WizardsHolidayExcerpt) there id DEFINATELY something going on. But I think Carmela is a different story.... I dont think she will lose the ability to use the speech. And I dont think she will become a wizard, either. Just my opinions.
    --Nova--
    Speak not with your mouth, but with your heart.

~*KsSk8er*~
    "Evil" is "Live" spelled backwards. This is the work of the Lone Power.
    I am a smileyholic :grinbounce
    Dai Stiho
    ~*KsSk8er*~
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

I was reading somewhere, I think in one of the excerpts, Kit thinking something along the lines of.. "leakage from what, to where." Which offers a different spin, really: the general consensus sofar seems to be that at least some of it is general spillover from Kit's work. But he isn't doing an unusual amount of wizardry around the house... could it all be spillover from whatever's happening to Ponch?

But somehow I don't think that Ponch would be spontaneously doing whatever it is that he's doing if Kit had never become a wizard- so I guess we're back down to the compoud problem- Kit's wizardry perhaps making Ponch more self aware, which in turn makes available to him to potential to be... whatever it is that he's becoming.
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Which is what? He's obviously not just a dog anymore, but something much more special. And I don't think that Ponch is just becoming 'weird' because of Kit being a wizard. I'll pose the same question again: Would Ponch be becoming what he is, whatever that is, were it not for Kit being a wizard? Ponch's world-making talent is definitely unique. What does this mean for Kit? Is it just Ponch that makes the worlds? Would he be able to do it without Kit? What does this say about what Kit might be becoming?

So many questions... :

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
        'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
        -The Fellowship of the Ring
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

A part of me believes that Ponch became a part of the One because of Kit, but I think that being in relation to Kit allowed the changes to occur in Ponch that were already in form inside of Ponch as a being. Did that make any since? Also, I think that Ponch was meant to become one of the One's beings because he was the main dog that was having circumventing thoughts about their Choice. In a way, he was exactly like Quelt.
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
          X