No announcement yet.

Wizardly partnerships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... I don't really know... Spells, I think. You say I give good explanations, and spells are all about words.

I love words, too. Books, writing, all of that. So that might just be it.
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

okay anyone can be my partner*coughs*only as a friend *cough*it means that in later years(so the books said) wizard partners get closer and closer, till they are ummm like really close catch my drift???
      Um...

it means that in later years(so the books said) wizard partners get closer and closer, till they are ummm like really close catch my drift???
      lol hope that helped glede jk septy lol
      wizardry would be amazing to do no matter what, even without a partner
      hey you guys! what would you want to be your specialty?
      HEY!!!

He's saying that most wizardly partnerships start as friendships, or even from convenience, but then, later, they get closer and closer since they know each other so well, and eventually it becomes a full out relationship. That doesn't always happen, but it's highly possible.
      Oh ****.
      umm.... *looks away shyly while blushinh

Umm... my specialty would be... lucid dreaming! (lol)
      "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
      "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
      "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
      "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Can lucid dreaming be a specialty??? like fortune telling???
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
        That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Sure. Nita can do, why can't I?

No, but if not I want my specialty to be using the elements!

Comment

ow that burns but elemental magic would be fascinating...
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
              Hmm... I don't really know... Spells, I think. You say I give good explanations, and spells are all about words.

I love words, too. Books, writing, all of that. So that might just be it.
              I would say that fits you most definitely Z!! I love words too, and emoticons obviously lol

I bet you would be good at talking to things living or nonliving. Wizardry is all about words right?

Septy, fascinating isn't even the word for it! How about exhilarating (lol z that just happens to be a word I love) I would have so much fun with fire. that's my fave element.
              Last edited by Wiccangixie; January 15, 2009, 09:39:15 PM.
              Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

when you think about it Z a mastery of words is like a mastery of magic you'd be like a ummm ummm magic master their! you could do any spell!

Comment

ow that burns but elemental magic would be fascinating...
                  One: How does that burn?
                  Two: I KNOW! It's really facinating. My fav element is fire, but MY element(says the Zodiac Book I have) is air.
                  *shrugs*

Comment

I'm an aqarius (WATER) and i love waterso it fits perfectly because water is in everything so i could control everything.

Comment

OMG my sis is an Aquarius. I'm a Gemini!

Comment

cool. and just so Z doesn't have to I will yell for her GET BACK TO TOPIC! sorry for yelling. sep out.

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                          when you think about it Z a mastery of words is like a mastery of magic you'd be like a ummm ummm magic master their! you could do any spell!
                          Exactly. Word are really something I am great with, and if I happen to end up as a magic master, well.. Awesome.
                          "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Back to the subject of Wizardly Partnerships

I think that maybe some also find their ~partner~ once they change either for the fact that they need a partner, or for the fact that they no longer need one at all.
                            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I remember this topic.... hehe.

I agree with Wiccangixie.

Like, if one partner seems not to need the other partner then they would just seem to drift apart. And if a lone wizard needs a partner then they might just conveniently bump into another lone wizard and hook up.

Comment

Working...
                              X