No announcement yet.

Wizardly partnerships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think that the reason why some have partners and some don't is dependent on what they need at their age. Maybe its about how well a wizard can handle situation; and don't forget that there are times where a wizard may have to handle things on their own. Also don't forget that no wizard is alone.
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
      Personally, I think that the reason why some have partners and some don't is dependent on what they need at their age. Maybe its about how well a wizard can handle situation; and don't forget that there are times where a wizard may have to handle things on their own. Also don't forget that no wizard is alone.
      yup thats what i think but another thing is that not everyone was made the same; some people work best alone some together. i think the one just puts them in whatever way they can best serve the universe and life itself.
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
      That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
        yup thats what i think but another thing is that not everyone was made the same; some people work best alone some together. i think the one just puts them in whatever way they can best serve the universe and life itself.
        Well now that I can understand. I'm one of those people that work best in a partnership, and personally I think that owuld be better because ideas can bounce off one another. I'm curious about where Nita and Kit are going with their partnership, and once before I read that some partners end up in a PERMANENT partnership
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I think maybe some have partners and some don't is that some of them are stronger on their ordeals so they don't need to have a wizard partner, like Dairine and that kid in A Wizard Alone. What was his name? Darren, Jared, Dared? I don't know...
          Back to the point.
          Other would need more assistance for their ordeals and thus get a partner. Or maybe it's just by chance and what the Powers think. I'm not really sure.
          "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
          "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
          "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
          "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

It's Darryl.

I think you're on to something there...
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
              Well now that I can understand. I'm one of those people that work best in a partnership, and personally I think that owuld be better because ideas can bounce off one another. I'm curious about where Nita and Kit are going with their partnership, and once before I read that some partners end up in a PERMANENT partnership
              Oh Haha permanent partnership is exactly were i hope this goes.
              and i read that too; i wonder who my partner would be. hmmm any takers? lol.
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

*raises hand excitedly* Ooh, ooh! Pick me!

Comment

I thought it was just whether they had met the person that they mesh well with. It doesn't necessarily have to be a permanent arrangement, given that wizards are family. Just who you work well with at any given time and who complements your skills and personality traits.

Also, I assumed that Ronan's partner was the Winged Defender. He just never knew about it until the fourth book.

Comment

Oh Haha permanent partnership is exactly were i hope this goes.
                    and i read that too; i wonder who my partner would be. hmmm any takers? lol.
                    LOL I'm game
                    Partnerships in wizardry lead to interesting relationships later on...

Comment

Partnerships in wizardry lead to interesting relationships later on...
                      What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

okay anyone can be my partner*coughs*only as a friend *cough*

it means that in later years(so the books said) wizard partners get closer and closer, till they are ummm like really close catch my drift???

Comment

okay anyone can be my partner*coughs*only as a friend *cough*

it means that in later years(so the books said) wizard partners get closer and closer, till they are ummm like really close catch my drift???
                          lol hope that helped glede jk septy lol
                          wizardry would be amazing to do no matter what, even without a partner
                          hey you guys! what would you want to be your specialty?

Comment

He's saying that most wizardly partnerships start as friendships, or even from convenience, but then, later, they get closer and closer since they know each other so well, and eventually it becomes a full out relationship. That doesn't always happen, but it's highly possible.
                            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

i want to have my specialty lie in living things no no i want my specialty to be in elemental magic like talking to the molocules around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
                                He's saying that most wizardly partnerships start as friendships, or even from convenience, but then, later, they get closer and closer since they know each other so well, and eventually it becomes a full out relationship. That doesn't always happen, but it's highly possible.
                                I couldn't have said it better myself Zirsta. You give great explanations! so what would be your specialty?

Sep that sounds good by the way. Elemental universal communication should be the name of that, or something or other

I think I would want my specialty to be healing. I want to be a doctor one day, and being both would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X