More on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on

The way that I saw it was that, Nita was one year older that Kit but they where in the same grade, because in TWD it says that Nita and Kit were in the same grade but they never saw each other anymore(at school anyway)!
    Dai stiho cousins
    ~~~Ezra

That's true, but it could happen to anyone.
    mabe Kit was born right after the cut off date and Nita was right before. IT would make them a year apart, same grade.

Comment

Hey, T-wiz, there's already a topic called something along the lines of "Age at which wizards receive the oath" or something like that... Can't remember. XD This topic you won't expect to get replies from because WRR created it when there already was one (replying to a topic in a _different_ topic) and she got yelled at for that.

*reads my post over*

You're not in trouble at all, btw! (If you take it like that) It's just that... there's a bigger one you might look like. Because it's hopeless to read the larger topics start to end, I'd just read the most current page.

Also, pop into the Topic of Great Randomness sometime and say hi to all of the members! That's one topic you're never expected to read... though our insane newbie (she'll always be remembered as the 'Newbie who read the Togr' and can't ever be an oldbie), Wildflower, read all of it within her first month.

And now she's reading it again for her second tiem...
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

It said in SYWTBAW Kit skipped a grade, i think he mentioned that was part of the reason he was picked on, i cant remember

Comment

Yes, it was- things about how he was younger and "smart" and all that good stuffe. *sends mental hate waves to Kit's bullies*

But without him skipping a grade, Nita would've had no idea who he was, and yadda yadda yadda and where would our favorite two wizards be then?
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Although Nita did vaguely recognise Kit when they met, they don't know each other from school, they met doing wizardry.

He was also picked on for having his accent. I suppose they might not have met if he hadn't been picked on, but it wasn't just skipping a grade that led to that.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Yes, poor Kit. concerning their acutal ages, yes, Nita is older. However, there seems to be some confusion on how old they each are. Concerning that, I really have no idea. Maybe we'll figger out in the next book...

Go away, Poot!! *wacks poot with rolled up TOGR*
              just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Theory: It doesn't matter how old anyone is because they will forever be however old they are now... Just pretend that they don't have birthdays And for that matter, pretend that the events actually coincide with what years make sense... lol
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                X