No announcement yet.

Time and the timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason time exists is because we created it. So why does it matter so much?

Comment

*thinks* You know, Em, not that you're even around any more, but if you can afford to pay the fines, why not just buy the book? *is puzzled*
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

oh come on, just check it out forever

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Again, it could have something to do with the time of year- depending on the actual age number

Comment

I think that the whole 'timeline' thing is fun to try to figure out, and truly I think that right now Nita's 15, and Dairine's 13, but I also get this feeling that some things were melded together for DD's own humor at us. JK. I think it was just typos. DD is a great writer though, time correction or no time correction
            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I don't think Dairine is 13.

I heard from the subscribers that Nita and her dad have an argument, and it mentions that Dairine is only 11. She just acts more like a 13 year old because she's mature for her age and she's super smart, and she's been through a lot. (saving the universe, beating the Lone Power, having her mother die, saving the galaxy... you get the point)
              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Wow! Now that's sketchy! Thanks for clearing that up too it was confusing trying to figure that out; but its amusing too.
                Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

i forgot who it was. But their once was a theologin who said time was merely a trick of the mind for when he wrote that he was 70 and said time had gone by to fast. so basically time is tricky and you'll just hurt your head thinking about it.
                  It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                  That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                    i forgot who it was. But their once was a theologin who said time was merely a trick of the mind for when he wrote that he was 70 and said time had gone by to fast. so basically time is tricky and you'll just hurt your head thinking about it.
                    Either hurt your head or get brain freeze. Time is way too complicated! One day we as people won't be obsessed with it though. I'm sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
                      Either hurt your head or get brain freeze. Time is way too complicated! One day we as people won't be obsessed with it though. I'm sure of that.
                      And this has what to do with the timeline? LOL

Meanwhile, is DD going to use the timeline to fix the books somehow?

Comment

I had a thought, is it possible that some of the books may have been 'written' in different times than others on purpose. I mean that to mean that some are written in time placement after others, but then that thought is a little sketchy. What's on your minds about this?

Comment

Wel DD did say that each book could stand alone.
                          but still if you read them in order it does make them sem strange.
                          Life is short, eat dessert first!

Comment

Working...
                          X