Kit's Middle Initial Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit's Middle Initial Changes

Does no one realise that Kit's midde initial changes from K to T, I think. I'll update when I figure out the actual letter.

I know I said every book has to have an error but still. Oh yeah the every book must have an error begins 2 pages before page 1. Haven't found the initials yet.

Comment

Okay, ther's a chance I dreamed the changes in Kit's middle initial but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Um, it might be good to have evidence of this change. However, we all noticed that NITA's initial changed through out the books. I believe we settled on the fact that it was a Star Trek tribute to Kirk's middle initial changing.

Yours till the bed spreads,
        Rowen Avalon
        mysites/ravensiggys/constitutionality
        Rowen Avalon

"I told you she was going to turn you into a soggy beermat. No one ever listens to me." - Jonny, AWAb (My fav moment!)
        "IB helps you with stress management. It throws all this stress at you and says, 'Manage it!' Then you have your b

Comment

I'm trying to find it- it's very hard to look for long when you have strep throat and your throat hurts and your sneezing all the time!

Comment

Sita, I think I have your answer. Page 347 in High Wizardry says "Rodrigeuz, Christopher K. And on page 69 in The Wizard's Dilemma it says Rodrigeuz, Christopher R. So it changes from "K" to "R", not "K" to "T".

Comment

hmm... Something to check out on the next trip to the library

-IV-
              -IV-
              Ipha
              Dai Stihò

Comment

you mean you don't own the books???? THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

You mean, the broke-ness the broke-ness! I'd be happy to own them, personally, if I could only afford them. I desperately need a job.
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                  Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                  Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                  My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                  Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I don't have a job, but then again I get 10 dollars allowence and I babysit my sisters and clean the house.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

i get b&n bucks every b-day, which means i get loads more in a month and11 days

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X