No announcement yet.

Favorite Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite is Roshaun though I absolutely hated him before WAW came out!! I mean yeah Roshaun is a little stuck up but he's awesome and wasn't he at first described to be some sort of hot anime guy?? Kit is also cool.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
    -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

I really dont know who my favorite character is. Sometimes it's Nita sometimes its Kit, just depends. I also really like Carmela and the whole Rodriguez family. Exept Ponch, I dont like Ponch or Dairine. Oooh! I like Pont too.
      Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
      I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
      If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

hmmm...i don't think i could possibly choose just one.what comes to mind first however, would be dear Neets.she was the first character, and i think we have a lot in common.the only thing that i think is different about us is when she kept getting jumped...unliken her, i would have mastered jujitsu just to wipe that nasty smile off the bully's stupid face.then again, i luv ronan.he starts out kinda mean...but once you get to know the person inside, you really fall in love. (or at least i did)then theres kit, s'reee,ponch(yes!!) ,carmela(lovin her),filif(one hot tree),roshaun(oh yeah baby),sker'et(who owns sarcasm, like mua),and every other character alive in the YW series..DD just has this way of making you adore each and every one of her unique characters, no matter what they're like.she has a way of making them come alive.

Comment

I agree, all of them are superb, but I especially like Neets, Kit, Roshaun, and Dairine.
          "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

My favorite charactor would have to be Nita, I just clicked with her more. Probably because she seems to love to read more then anyone else, like. I know most wizards are supposed to like books, so I can relate to most of them so far, I mean, reading that paragraph about wizards, it could have been describing me, but Nita seems to strike me most as the reading type.
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

"My favorite charactor would have to be Nita, I just clicked with her more. Probably because she seems to love to read more then anyone else, like. I know most wizards are supposed to like books, so I can relate to most of them so far, I mean, reading that paragraph about wizards, it could have been describing me, but Nita seems to strike me most as the reading type."

on the reading thing, i agree with you. i'm the same way.
              the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

oooo I always have so much trouble choosing between characters! My first would have to be Roshaun, I think he's a very deep character and there's a lot of stuff we have yet to learn about him. I like characters that start out so misunderstood *g* My second would definately be Dairine, she's a lot like me: sort of outgoing, says what's on her mind, STAR WARS!

I also have a very soft spot for Tom. For some reason I think there's an awful lot of story that could be told about him, and of the two seniors I think he has more substance than Carl. I don't know, Carl just never stuck with me.
                "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

I also have a very soft spot for Tom. For some reason I think there's an awful lot of story that could be told about him, and of the two seniors I think he has more substance than Carl. I don't know, Carl just never stuck with me.

Carl and Tom are the best. partucially Carl. he's funny and he was the one who helped Nita get into those practice worlds in number 5.
                  the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Carl and Tom are awesome. Everyone's awesome, really: Young Wizards is populated by fascinating characters.

But I think my favorite would have to be Peach.
                    And as I sit and talk to you, I see your face go white
                    This shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light
                    This spectre on my back shall soon be free
                    The dead have come to claim a debt from thee
                    --The Pogues--

Comment

Omg..My Favorite character would have to be Roshuan and Ronan and Nita..I have a thing for guys..*giggles* Well most girls do...Well i like Roshuan for his personailtly he is a king/Prince....and he likes Lolly Pops and he is (in my mind) Very HOT!!
                      I like Ronan for the same reason but not King or Prince....He is also (in my mind) Very HOt!! HeHe!
                      Nita..Well that common sense! Every one should love Nita! Oh Kit too !! And his Family..His Mom little bit more Interactive with the Whole Wizardy thing...

Well see you all in the chat tonight!!I have 4 hours instead of 2!!!
                      Dai All!
                      *--_ToRi_--* wizettechica91
                      Love and be loved

Comment

ooh, i know. Carl is my type of guy.

Comment

My favorite would have to be Dairine. She is so like me, the annoying little sister, who is always budding into older sisters business. What a wonderful character! I do also have a soft spot for well spot and basically any animal character.
                          Car doors will soon take over the world! The little blender who could told me so!

I was a newbie for a whole year!!*newbie dances* I will always be a newbie at heart though.

Comment

Oh man, I love all of them. DD is excellent at charaterization. My favorite human characters would have to be Ronan, cause he's just so awesome, and Tom and Carl. My favorite non-human characters are Peach and the cats of course. I also love The Lone Power, because he's such an interesting villian. I have a particular fondness for more ambiguous characters, like Ed.
                            -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
                            -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
                            -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

One of my favorite characters is Nita's mom. I just love her, she always understood when Nita got in a fight and was always there for everyone. I also love Nita and Kit. I do wish they would get together though, but for now I guess I'm ok with them just being friends, I would rather have them be friends than nothing at all. They are just so relateable.
                              Dai stiho cousins
                              ~~~Ezra

Comment

I've always had a hard time deciding, but it's probably Carmela.
                                Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Working...
                                X