Favorite Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Characters

I think that my favorite character is Nita, I'm not sure why, but I've always just been fond of her. I don't know that many characters though, because I've only read the first three (for those of you who don't know, I am STILL waiting for AWAb to get back to the library) and I will most likely change it soon, but oh well, I was curious to find out the characters all of you like.
    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

My favorite character has to be Nita, too. She was the first character, and, being the main character, you can't help but become attached. Ed & Fred were awesome too. Poor guys.

My library only has Deep Wizardry. Funny. That's in the middle of the series.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Kit! Nita was not my favorite at all. I like characters that make me laugh. Kit was one of them. So was Ponch and Carmela...and the rest of Kit's family...
      I'm just waiting for WAW to come out and then I'll probably change my views...
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

...I'd actually say the LP is my favorite character, partially because you can't have a good story without a good conflict (and the LP seems to be the root of all conflict ), and partially because It's representative of a common vein in mythology/religion (death; change; chaos; rebellion; etc.) that had intrigued me even before I'd gotten into YW. And semiramis is a mythology/religion nut. Oh, and because It's a pretty interesting character in and of itself ^.-v

Comment

I'd have to say my fav. was Darine. I dunno why, she just 'clicked' more with me than Nita did. I like Kit too... and Ponch...

Comment

I like Roshaun. He is soooo... I don't know what I could say to describe him, but he is really noble and stuff. I guess you could say that I like princes who sweep girls off their feet. Kit and Nita come in a very close second though for obvious reasons.
            I'm a happy person. Do you know why? Because happiness is an excuse everyone understands. Life is full of surprises, but happy people takes them in stride.

Comment

My favorite character is probably Neets. She's just so awsome and brave, and I can really relate to her character. And the Master Shark, he's one awesome "Pale Slayer." And then, my other favorite character is the esteemed Lone One! Yes, he's evil and everything, but I have a thing for villians, especially ones described as being "hot"... Yes, I'm wierd. But The Lone One is great. Evil, ambivilent, horrible, but great.

Hedwigsangel, I love your icon! Ed's great. XP

Comment

my favorite character would have to be Kit because he is really cool and he is one of the main characters in the book.
                busy reading

Comment

I don't think I have one favorite character. My favorites would have to be Tom, Carl, Dairine, Roshaun..and I think to me Nita is the most relatable. Oh! And Ponch and Carmela too!
                  "All Death Eaters must be proficient in the Dark Arts: murder, Unforgivable Curses, yodeling etc."
                  -So You Want to be a Death Eater

----------------------
                  'Creator of Sonderwear'
                  -----------------------

Comment

Dairine, Partly due to computers, and her trying to learn Japanese from anime; which is what I'm doing.

Overcome fear, take hold of your dark side, and behold the darkside of the force.
                    LyraBlade Tech
                    Yay, DOS flash page says under construction.

Comment

Dairine's not trying to learn Japanese; that's Carmela, isn't it?

I like Ponch. XD Ponch is great. I think I pretty much like all of Kit's family. And I love the koi... and Tom and Carl. And Roshaun, but for some reason, I wouldn't like him so much if he had scenes alone in the books. Mostly I like the parts with him and Dairine... there goes my "noo, I don't ship YW anything" claim. And I like Dairine too, with or without Roshaun. And Ronan is good. And Ed. And Fred. And Peach. XD

Comment

I think its Carmela too... Dairine would probably just get Spot to translate it for her anyway - like she did on her Ordeal.

hehe Ronan is cool (hehe how can anything with an Irish accent not be cool ),

Nice avvie and sig Lyra, but I don't think that we're meant to have graphics in our sigs...

Comment

Yes, it is Carmela.

Dairine doesn't need Spot to translate Japanese - Carmela uses Japanese to talk to Roshaun in Wizard's Holiday, and all of the wizards understood her because of the Speech.
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

My favourite was S'reee, but Nita is second.

Comment

ah. my favorite is Carl. he's funny. and i like his accent. don't tell him that.
                              the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Working...
                              X