Who would you pair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I posted them. Cause it didn't work

So...yeah, that's almost exactly what Nick said. "Naturally grown, like a tree or something."

Although he wasn't as selfish by the end of the Merlin Conspiracy, and he's not like selfish deep down (he did give up his heart's desire to save Maree in Deep Secret, after all), Nita would be totally turned off the appearance of selfishness. I mean, she spends her time among wizards who would sacrifice their lives for the greater good...so yeah.

Roddy/Kit? Nah, he'd think she was too emotional. And Nick already has a claim on her.

Actually, I don't think Dairine would stomp on Cat. Emotionally, yes.
    But his magic would best hers. (See the Harry Potter vs. Nita and Kit thread.) Magically, he'd stomp on her. And Dairine would hate him.
    Ooh, who else can I pair?

Eragon versus Kit and Nita. Yes, he has a dragon...but then their magic isn't as exhausting. I should write a crossover fic, or at least make a poll on that.

Comment

God, I can totally see Percy+Nita!
      (True,) the white hole said. (my name is Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilichephreidosd'enagooun i--) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."Ky--elik" Nita began. "Fred," Kit said quickly.

Comment

Comment

I'd pair Carmela with Fang from the Maximum Ride series. I think she's into the bad boy type, and I doubt the wings would freak her out.
          "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Heck, I'd want to see how Carmela would get on with Miles Vorkosigan...
            Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Carmela and the bad-boy type? Totally. Or how about Carmela and Shaun White?

*mind utterly boggles*

Comment

Wow! Picture Carmela with a rapper. *shudders* That's definitely bad boy type. But methinks that's just TOO outrageous...

Saved from oneliner.
                "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Originally posted by estar9821 View Post
                  Wow! Picture Carmela with a rapper. *shudders* That's definitely bad boy type.
                  What? Why? And how is it outrageous? *confused*
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I don't usually ship crossovers. It's hard to find matches where the literary universes of the two books don't conflict each other. Like how it would be odd for Dairine to have magic in the Artemis Fowl world because humans aren't supposed to have it only fairies.

However I have to say lone power/Nanny Ogg made me go into a giggle fit and Darryl/Tiffany Aching is incredibly adorable to me.

Also along the lines of Artemis Fowl, I'm currently reading "Evil Genius" by Cathrine Jinks. The main character Cadel is similar to Artemis in that he is a genius whom becomes misguided and uses his talents in an unfitting way. Anyway, I think he and dairine would actually have great dynamic as a couple. Since Cadel craves the attention of an equal counterpart nearly all the book they would probably have no trouble getting along once they met and she would definitely bring a better side out in him since she has sworn to protect life and somewhat has her barrings. Also since there is a strong rule about magic and odd inherit abilities are researched in the evil genius universe and in YW universe most magic is hidden there isn't a conflict.

Tl;dr Dairine/Cadel (evil genius)

Comment

Working...
                    X