No announcement yet.

Best couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know after thinking about it iswould besort of creepy ...

Comment

Well personally I think it could go either way. I mean yea they would make a good couple but it might mess things up. But hey, who knows? It might happen.
      --May we go where errantry takes us,doing Their business and the Ones, and when we meet Him say "Fairest and Fallen, greeting and defiance!"

Comment

Wow it's been so long since I've written. Hi everyone!!!! Well I personaly think that it will come to a head pretty soon, that it will be decided in one of her next couple of books. Maybe in AWoM but u never know. I would like to see them together. I think they will be adorable together. That's just my opinion though.
        sehlinger
        -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

if you pay attention to the end of, um.. whatyamacallit.. umm.. W@W. I think differently. expect you don't wanna hear my ship for Nita.
          the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Originally posted by Slash:
            You know after thinking about it iswould besort of creepy ...
            ROTFL. Yeah, it would. But alot of people are saying that if Nita and Kit ever became anything more than friends, it could ruin there frendship and/or partnership. However I think that they're close enough as friends so that is they ever decided to experement with the idea, they would be able to stay friends, even if it didnt work out. But if they were dating other people, then that might put a strain on their friendship and partnership. Because if the other persons a wizard they would be jelous of the time they spend together. If they wernt a wizard then they wouldnt understand and it would be even worse. Plus like I said before they can hear each others thoughts. Besides the fact that it would be creepy, imagine Nita knowing that she could never be closer to anyone than she is with Kit. Because even if she gets married to someones, she'd still hear Kits thoughts, but not be able to hear her husband's.(and vise-versa)
            Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
            I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
            If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

I think it would be okay if they both got significant others at roughly the same time.

Nita/Ronan + Kit/Martian Princess 4eva!

I also think the dynamic between Dari and Roshaun is really cute.

P.S. It's been a couple years since Nita's mom died, hasn't it? I'd rather like to see her dad find some kind of love interest while we're at it.
              +++ATH0

Comment

Bleh...I mean, I don't hae anytihng against Ronan, I just think Kit's better.

Much like I support the Harmony HP ship. *snickers* No throwing fruit, thank ye very much.

But it's an interesting question. Do all partners get together and live together/marry? Are there partners that do not? Because you _can_ have the trust there without the romantic inclination - but the romantic binding may be stronger than regular binding - for better or for worse.

As for the Kit/<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Aurielde</span>, that's a SPOILER! Shield thine words, sir.
                Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
                Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean L.:
                  Bleh...I mean, I don't hae anytihng against Ronan, I just think Kit's better.

Much like I support the Harmony HP ship. *snickers* No throwing fruit, thank ye very much.

But it's an interesting question. Do all partners get together and live together/marry? Are there partners that do not? Because you _can_ have the trust there without the romantic inclination - but the romantic binding may be stronger than regular binding - for better or for worse.

As for the Kit/<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Aurielde</span>, that's a SPOILER! Shield thine words, sir.
                  Spoiler?? I was completely theorizing based on the title of the next book and what Nita and Darryl said on the Moon! Heh.
                  +++ATH0

Comment

Wait, who is <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Aurielde</span>? Is this a reference to W@W?
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Gigo wrote:
                    That was the most useless thing I have ever said.

Comment

Apparently she's in Book 9? Not that there's any way we could know that anyway. All in all as spoilers go it seems to be a pretty poor excuse for one to me
                      +++ATH0

Comment

Hmmm. Why is this in the Deep Wizardry forum? The rule is that no spoilers for later books should appear in a book's forum. Practically every name mentioned here is a spoiler!
                        Ok, so now it's in Miscellaneous Issues, where it's not as spoiler-ish.

Starkruzr said:
                        P.S. It's been a couple years since Nita's mom died, hasn't it? I'd rather like to see her dad find some kind of love interest while we're at it.
                        If I'm close with my timeline, she died five months ago, as of the end of WAW. That's a bit soon.

Starkruzr also said:
                        Apparently she's in Book 9? Not that there's any way we could know that anyway.
                        Unless DD teased us with it in one of her chats. Look at the transcripts, specifically the January 2006 one.
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

HEY peter,
                          anyway i don't know i would say caramela + ronan two uncontrollabes together. and Ronan and Dairine both so stubborn. except that umm.. well yeah.... don't want to spoil anything so yeah

Comment

ok, this is the topic i've been wavering on for awhile. i still think nita/ronan would be awesome. don't flame me! but then again, carmela/ronan would be utterly awesome too...a little uncontrollable, but soso cool! the reason i'm not into nita/kit is because the best-friend-turned-lover thing is getting old, but then again, considering their circumstances, it would be unique...i'm stuck!! oh yeah, i love the thought of dair/roshaun!! that would be so hot.

-peri (and i am, by the way, a hopeless romantic.)

Comment

well, I think ........ I don't know I say it would be sort of creepy... SEE!

Comment

ok.. im still for the nita/kit.. yes i mean it would be awk.. but its kinda cool to be dateing your best friend. i mean i dated mine.. its kinda fun cause you get to like.. they know lots about you ya know? its easer. .and i think they could make it somewhere. like .. marage? i mean they are so close..what more is there to do than to just get together get maried have magical kids, then die? lol ok.. i know.. slightly off topic.. i guess nita/roand (i know i spell peoples names wrong.. alot.. and there are prouabbly alot more mistakes) would work but i like nita/kit better
                                life sucks then u die

Comment

Working...
                                X