Best couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best couples

I happen to be a fan of Nita/Kit Who do you feel would be good together?
    xx
    Julie H.
    oo

yha thay wuld...

Comment

Aw man...nita/kit would ruin everything...xP

Comment

I like DD's "You mean they're not a couple already"? line from the March chat.

That aside, I would like to direct ALL NEWCOMERS to read the FAQS posted for CHAT, FORUMS, AND BOOKS so that you understand the playing rules around here.
        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Duct Tape said: Aw man...nita/kit would ruin everything...xP
          Maybe, but Nita and Kit NOT getting together could ruin everything too. I mean, think about it. Every time one of them got a bf or gf, the other one would feel jealousy. It would tear them apart. I mean, just friends doesn't always work that well when BOTH of the friends like the other one.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

hear, hear! That's totally true, and I think it would suck if one of them got a new bf or gf. I mean, who? some new person from the next book? not fun.
            "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

nita and kit have to hook up. that would be hot.

Comment

umm, not hot. perfect. goodness! how many books have you read?
                "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

i reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope they get together too!!
                  *~*~*I just love rubber duckies, don't you?*~*~*

Comment

Nita and kit sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!

Comment

I was just sitting here thinking that sooooo far Nita has been the one whos had a bit of a kiss etc while poor old Kit had no intrest that I can remember so maybe in the next book WOM by the sounds of it he might get a martian intrest? oooooooh and then he has to choose between Nita and the martian! hmmmm bares further thinking about
                      Fox
                      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Fox, that last comment should either be [spoilered] or put in the spoiler column...slightly spoilerish for AWOM, no?

---

But back to the topic, I think that from a literary point of view, it make make sense for both characters to have other interests before returning to each other at the end, so they know what they're looking for.

Kit's love interest does sound quite...interesting.
                        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
                        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

woah, woah, woah, woah! Are you saying, Sean, that Kit gets a martian love intrest????????? I'm sorry but that wouls just be plain out weird! Well as I'm sure all of you know, Im like a HUGE Nita/Kit shipper and I think they would make the cutest couple. And lets say they both did find other people. Imagin how that would be. Nit and Kit would still be able to hear each other's thoughts! That might get kind of akward dont you think? Hearing each other's intamate thoughts about other people. Plus then they wouldnt be able to be partners in wizardry anymore because there bf/gf would be jelous of the time they spend together. Weather they were another wizard or not.
                          Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                          I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                          If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Sorry, It was just a thought i had as i sat here starting to write my post and its relevant to the conversation, i was just pointing out that it would be kind of unfair to allow Kit not to have feeling for someone elese as Nita has. Kittymeow that thought transfer has already happened. Cant remember which book (think it was the WA) Kit picked up Nitas thoughts on Ronan (Sorry abuot the spelling, Not got time to spell-check) and again in WAW he picked up on her feelings then so its not like its never happend before.
                            Fox
                            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Well I relize that. But what I'm saying is what if it gets worse. Like umm...more personal, thoughts. That would make things alittle uncomferible I would think. lol. But I also think that if they had some one else in their lives, that would hurt their wizardry more then going out and breaking up would. Because this dude I went out with didnt talk to me for a month after we broke up. But now we're talking again, so all is well. But yeah, I get what your saying Fox.
                              Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                              I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                              If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Working...
                              X