Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romance

Who do you think will end up together? The sun prince and Nita's sister? Nita and Kit? Carmela and Ronan? Just post your opinion etc. Thanks!
    ~Azen
    In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

What you said (sorry about the one-liner). That's basically it...for now...
    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Just a short reminder: sigs should be six lines or less, and as a basic rule, you really don't want your sig to be longer than your post. You guys may want to do a refresh on the board rules by reading the FAQ.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

OK, I fixed it, but Doesn't anyone have anything to say about the original topic??? I think Nita and Kit have to end up together, but I am probably wrong. I still can not get the image ofd a girl ponch and ponch having Little Ponches. THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!!!
        ~Azen
        In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

I moved the original Romance topic you made to the spoiler forum, and I still think that's where it belongs, unless the aim of this one is for people who haven't read WAW to say what they think will happen in it.

(Yes, I know nobody else has posted in that topic - yet.)
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

((( The whole Point of this Topic is for people to predict the future love relationships! Not to give away W@W! I haven't even finished it yet! LOL
            ~Azen

Douglas Adams

Comment

Please, No spoilers. I haven't read 56or7 yet even so try to saty away from giving Too much away. But I think Kit was jealous of Ronan and Nita's relationship. lol. ^^
              I can't promise safety with these second hand wings; but I'm willing to find out what impossible means

Comment

Ok, Lets move it over to the spoiler area, too many people have catching up to do before they can look. No offence or an ything, I understand. Thanks!
                ~Azen

(Your earlier one is already there, so that's done.)

Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                X