No announcement yet.

What happened to Joanne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's no telling how a book will catch your attention. it's always a different way for me. mabye that's how it was for nita.

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

yeah, I was thinking about trimming it down...tomrrow though, no time tonight (I'm printing out a map and it's taking FOREVER).
      I'm crying cuz things aren't how
      they used to be
      she said,
      "The battle's almost won
      and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

Wow, random idea just popped into my head?

Y'know the saying, "never judge a book by a cover?" Well, they're not really talking about not judging books; they're talking about people. Only, I do judge books by the cover, and it's funny how much something like that will effect me. I'll walk down the library, scanning the bindings of a book. If it has an interesting title, I'll pull it out. If it's moldy, I'll put it back. 'Cept for in one case when I couldn't find anything else to read, but I ended up hating it anyway. (The Blue Sword; The Hero in the Crown rocked, but The Blue Sword... burn it and the mold too!)
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

good point. yet another aphorism (or summat like that) that doen't work (like eats like a bird: birds are pigs. take peach, for example )

vv
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Working...
          X