Kit & Nita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit & Nita

Do you think Kit & Nita should kiss and be boyfriend and girlfriend or stay how they are?
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Special Note: I am not mad, just a little annoyed that you people don't understand!!

Okay. The answer is that they should stay how they are. If they became boyfriend and girlfriend it would mess up their friendship. What if they broke up? Their partnership would be ruined and that's way too important to risk. The most important part of these books is the wizardry that Nita and Kit do together, not whether they should date or not.

P.S.: I wonder how many times I've posted this?
    P.P.S: db_pr, PLEASE don't get the wrong impression of me! I'm friendly, I promise! I just feel very strongly about this, that's all (sheepish grin) Please don't hate me!

*Ella*
    Hakuna Matata, people!
    Whoopee! It's almost summer! (This is the part when I remember that I have to move this summer.)
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

I agree with Ella, Their friendship is too important and in I think Alone Nita said that she didn't want to spend forever with Kit and so that would not be boyfriend girlfriend material.

3 more days of school, La La la La La La!!!!!!!!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Ah, poor Ella, she's been struggling with far too many K/N shippers for far too long. Poor child...
        As for what I think, well, I'm in the "let the author decide" category now. I used to be K/N but Ella, and several others, have won me at least to the half-way point where I'm unsure. I think it'd be kinda cute, but, to recycle some arguments in a nutshell:
        - Why can't a boy and girl "just be friends" for once?
        -What if it messes up their partnership?
        -Isn't it a bit predictable?
        -It's the wrong sort of closeness for them, and
        -(This one I hate but I'll mention it anyway!) What about Ronan? (Demonspawn, but love the accent!)
        This question is fast becoming the over-debated one!!
        Ka kite
        Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Muahahaha! A few more posts and we'll be able to win her over!!

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
          -Plato
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

Nah... take at least a month.
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

I agree birdhead, it would be kinda "cute" but It would definitly effect their friendship eventually, and maybe not in a good way. Anyways all of your reasons are reasonable, I'm surprised you haven't won yourself over, your very convincing.

*Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

I think the main reason why I'm still all for K/N is because I'm a hopeless romantic and nothing can change that.
                I do agree that they shouldn't hook up in the books though. Reading and writing K/N fanfics are good enough for me. Having it happen officially wouldn't feel right.
                And Ronan... if he's ever mentioned again I'll just have to die. haha. I've never liked Ronan, and the chances are that I never will.
                in my field of paper flowers

Comment

For EWizard 11 and all of you Nita & Kit Fans!

Hey it's Ok EWizard, now that you mention it I haven't thought about it that way but your right if they broke up it will definitley affect their partnertship and probably friendship. But I posted that poll only because I thought it would be cool for them to be boyfriend and girlfriend because it would be just like Will and Lyra on The Amber Spyglass.

From the Number 1 fan,

"Lone Power, I accept your gift!
                  But take my gift of equal worth:
                  I take Death with me, out of time,
                  and make of it a path, a birth!"
                  "Let the teeth come! As they tear me,
                  they tear your ancient hate for aye--
                  so rage, proud Power! Fail again,
                  and see my blood teach death to die!"
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

But if I remember correctly things don't end too happily for Will and Lyra do they?

I'm firmly in the "friends" corner. They'll be friends all life long and their "significant others" will just have to *deal*. *laughs*

As for ...certain other people...you all know my opinion. If you don't you haven't been listening. *resists the urge to drool*
                    (BTW Birdhead lol @ "Demon spawn but love the accent." I almost asked you if I could use that as part of my sig. *snickers*)

Elizabeth

"You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

Comment

Of course, they could--one or both--end up not ever having a significant other at all.

-- Dex Lives No, I'm not the author. I just think you should read it.--

Comment

Oh, sure, if you want to think like that... but chances are they will.
                        Actually, chances are we won't even see them when they grow up- which would actually be kinda sad. I think I'd miss them...
                        Elizabeth- go ahead. Your sig's funny now, thoguh... Heh.
                        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

THEY WOULD NOT BE LIKE WILL AND LYRA!!!!!!! Will and Lyras relationship is soooooooooo different. Also I hope that DD won't show us what happens to Nita and Kit when they grow up and then introduce new wizards and Nita and Kit take on the rolls of Tom and Carl, I HATE it when that happens.

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

To MarnieBrown:

I didn't mean that their relationship will be the same as Will & Lyra!
                            Will & Lyra ended up in love because they lived something unique, something different, something that very few people will understand that's why they falled in love.Kit & Nita's relationship isn't and can't be the same because there aren't 4 wizard there are like TWELVE MILLION wizards and I know that Kit and Nita Relationship can't be the same as Will's and Lyra's because I READ THE BOOKS!

From,

db_pr

P.S.- That: Oh! I have to live on another world So we can't be in love thing is getting kinda old it's almost the same thing With Merlin and his girlfriend on the Lost Lives of Merlin Epic (T.A. Barron).
                            I wonder who copied from who? (If they did copied).

"Lone Power, I accept your gift!
                            But take my gift of equal worth:
                            I take Death with me, out of time,
                            and make of it a path, a birth!"
                            "Let the teeth come! As they tear me,
                            they tear your ancient hate for aye--
                            so rage, proud Power! Fail again,
                            and see my blood teach death to die!"
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I am a big K/N fan. I am also a "hopless romantic" and I would love to see them together. I also understand the "why cant a boy and girl be just friends question" becuase people have teaed me about liking my guy friend for years, and I hate it. I still think that DD has been dropping hints that they will get together eventually. I wouldnt mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X