Manual entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual entry

Okay, so in my frequent looks at the application for the Playroom I noticed the little "Manual Entry" box, in which you have to include power levels, specialties, etc. From scannings of various books, I've gathered bits and peices of what an entry looks like, but I wondered if anyone could give me an example of what the whole thing should look like? (especially the power level thing) Thankie kindly!
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

It dun have to be much, just your name and a description of your charrie.
    My entry in the Directory is:

Kriro daughter of K'ree and Sheeow
    undeterminate
    novice, pre-rating
    species: Feline

Not quite a kitten, but not yet an adult, Kriro often switches back and forth between being playful and outright cheerful to being dark and philosophical. She sometimes has a very unique view on things, even for a cat, though this may rarely show. Kriro only just took her Oath, and is pre-Ordeal.

So the format would usually be:
    1)name (last name first if you're a humanoid)
    2)location
    3)phone (also if you're a human, of course)
    4)power level (eg. (RL 6.8+/-.4) I think power levels are usually below 10, probably around 5)
    5)status, as in availible, on Ordeal, etc. (oops )
    6)species
    7)description
    -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

Working...
    X