Nita's Glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita's Glasses?

In the 1st book, Diane says that NITA GROPED FOR HER GLASSES. SINCE WHEN DOES SHE HAVE GLASSES? Please answer my ?. I would very much appreciate it.
    Sandrilyssa

Sandrilyssa
    The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.
    -Dai

In the 1st book, Diane says that NITA GROPED FOR HER GLASSES. SINCE WHEN DOES SHE HAVE GLASSES? Please answer my ?. I would very much appreciate it.
    Sandrilyssa

Sandrilyssa
    The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.
    -Dai

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrilyssa:
      In the 1st book, Diane says that NITA GROPED FOR HER GLASSES. SINCE WHEN DOES SHE HAVE GLASSES?
      Ummmm... since the first book? :-) <*gd&r*>
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

It's not mentioned after that..not that it's really important. Maybe she got contacts. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

*Ella*
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

Hmm...
          I remember Dairine having glasses but not Nita

-IV-
          -IV-
          Ipha
          Dai Stihò

Comment

where? Which part in the book?

Comment

It's true she had glasses in the first book.If you have it try looking on chapter one on page 37 and it says 'Nita sat up and pulled the book out, felt around for her glasses'.They seem to never mention the fact agian.I think she just kinda grows outa them, I mean she is a wizard

chase604@hotmail.com

Comment

Ahhh... I remember now. Thanks for that clarification. Truly though, did she use her magic to correct her sight or did she just get contacts. Who knows maybe she still has the glasses but Mrs.Duane doesn't mention it. Something to think on...

-IV-
                -IV-
                Ipha
                Dai Stihò

Comment

yeah, but maybe the Powers That Be stepped in and fixed her eyesight. You know having glasses that might get crushed by any thing is downer.

Princess_nita0
                  Night owl,Up till Dawn

Comment

not meaning to be rude or anything, but since...forever... the 1st book...ya know? but her eyesight was fixed by...umm...what do you think? i cant really say? her "magic"?

"do you belive in magic, in a young girl's heart, how the music can free her whenever it starts, oh its magic..."
                    in my opinion, that part of the song is kinda sorta a teansy bit true for Nita. (if ya even know what song im talking about)

Comment

oops. i meant believe

Comment

yes, having your glasses crushed is really frusterating. My last pair was broken twice and the current pair were once knocked out of the car window. In fact, they are lost at the moment. Maybe I should be looking for them instead of posting here...

-IV-
                        -IV-
                        Ipha
                        Dai Stihò

Comment

Well, if anyone still READS this topic, it is all explained in Wizard's Holiday. There is something about why Nita doesn't have glasses in there, I don't want to spoil the book, so I won't post it here. Why it took so long to explain, we may never know. However, it may be because Ms. Duane stopped by this page and considered your question, Sandrilyssa. Ask at the next chat, perhaps you'll find out.

I have a cat named Bob.

Comment

Civi:*laughs* That's funny. I lost my last pair in a lake. Then I got contacts. They're sooo much better.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                            I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                            I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                            For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

I don't remember anything about glasses. I think maybe the idea of glasses was dropped entirely or something... maybe.

Maybe she only needs them for reading or... I don't think so about that. Reading, I mean. Cuz wouldn't she have to take out her glasses every time she read her manual? Hmmm...

Well, who cares? It's just glasses!

-MaThFrEaK
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                              X