No announcement yet.

Wjen does the digest cover come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wizardsrreal:
    It's ok. I had trouble with Gryph in the begining too. There are A LOT of people on the forums, you just dont see all of them at once. it wasnt a short post. I am a girl. </div>[quote]

Ohkay, can we please just forget my stupid blow-up? I was acting stupid. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, but how is it relevent that you're a girl? Not that I don't care, but what did that mean? I'm a boy. Whatever. Thanks for the warm welcome!! And (again) sorry for not realizing it was a warm welcome.

Comment

No worries, Brennick! And I understand about the yelling. I just thought I should make sure it didn't continue.

BTW, if you want to delete or edit a post, you can always do it by clicking on the icon.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brennick:
        Ohkay, can we please just forget my stupid blow-up? I was acting stupid. I'm sorry. </div>[quote]
        *huggles* So was I. I'm sorry. Bad several days, and I shouldn't have taken it out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kli:
        Brennick, the please-try-not-to-scream thing goes for EVERYBODY on this board. Remember how you asked how to make friends here? This isn't it. Yes, Gryph screamed at you and she shouldn't have. But now you've screamed at her, and well, two wrongs don't make a right. </div>[quote]
        The way you worded it makes me laugh. (I laugh all the time at everything, so don't take it personally XD ) I've been a bad girl, and I'll go sit in the corner and sulk and think about why I'm sitting in this corner.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

[huggles] back. Glad I could make you laugh a little. And don't stay in the corner too long. We'd miss you something terrible!
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Its fine, gryphon!! What're everyone's names?
            "Huggles"? Don't just normal hugs work around here?? (hehe)

Ohkay, can you re-phrase that to make it sound not weird? "I've been a bad girl" just sounds weird to me. Maybe its just my idiotic mind.

Yeah, don't go away for to long. You won't get a cookie, but you can still stay here.

Me

Comment

Working...
            X