No announcement yet.

more on ''library book?''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also believe that wizardry is an art, not a craft. Or, does it really matter, maybe it's kinda both... I mean, maybe the Oath says "art" because the word sounds more er, what's the word i'm looking for?... official. Wow, the Speech would really come in handy, wouldn't it...

Comment

I think that the manuel would have to be listed in the library because the people who don't "see" it see it as a childrens book.
      Dai stiho cousins
      ~~~Ezra

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lady Rhiannon:
        Still, the librarian (can't for the life of me remember her name) knew Nita was taking the book. I think she might remember Nita taking the book. </div>[quote]
        And we finally have an indirect answer in the form of this Concordance entry - Mrs Lesser is the weekend librarian . (Even if she does say she'll stamp it on Monday.) But this way, Nita takes the book home with no official record, Mrs Lesser assumes Nita brought it back on Monday and the regular librarian stamped it, and nobody bothers about it.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
        X