Question about the DD Podcasts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the DD Podcasts.

Okay, i have been searching all morning, and i have finally broke down and came back to here. I have a question about the Podcasts.

One: How many are there?
    Two: If there is more than one, where do i find them?
    Three: I have the podcast/wizcast from last year July 2005. Any new ones?
    and Four: Can someone help me?

Thanks & Ta.
    Love and be loved

1) Four so far.
    <LI>Afterword to the 20th anniversary SYWTBAW.
    <LI>Some thoughts on fan fiction.
    <LI>Uptown Local - DD reads the short story with Nita and Kit having a boring day.
    <LI>Questions and answers.
    2) Subscribe to http://wizcast.youngwizards.net/wizcast.rss in iTunes or whatever podcast software you're using.
    3) Not yet, but maybe one day.

4) I don't know .

As an alternative to 2), if you don't have podcast software, you can download the mp3 files that are the podcasts.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Okay. Thanks, PM.
      Yah, cause i thought there were more. But okay.
      Yah, i have iTunes so i will do that.

Gracis, Senior.
      Love and be loved

Comment

maxxrox posted Posted 3 Nov, 2006 11:19:
        I got the first 4 casts, two of which were tests, and the last said that in the next one, portions of Wizards of Mars would be read. Then I went to the site and found it pretty much dead. What happened?
        [sorry to lose your attribution, maxxrox! Moved it here, because the thread already existed and was on the same subject. --kli]

Basically life is what happened. The podcast and the Wizards on Call fanfic are both side projects for DD that don't pay the rent. Naturally, the projects that actually earn her a living tend to take precedence.

Lately, in addition to the paying projects happening, a lot of folks that DD and her husband Peter Morwood (not to be confused with PM on these boards) know have, well, to put it bluntly, died this last year. So, things have slowed up considerably, and even paying projects like The Big Meow have gone on hold.

In the official chats, DD has mentioned that she's still interested in doing both Wizards on Call and the Wizcast, but that time simply doesn't permit it for now.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I offer my apologies and condolences to DD. I hope that she will be able to return to life as normal soon.
          Hy gododin cataan hue
          Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
          Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
          Varigal don Fincayra
          Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

kli:
            Lately, in addition to the paying projects happening, a lot of folks that DD and her husband Peter Morwood (not to be confused with PM on these boards) know have, well, to put it bluntly, died this last year. So, things have slowed up considerably, and even paying projects like The Big Meow have gone on hold.
            Oh my, I thought you said Peter died this year! I was literally stricken, like, OMG! How did this happen and how did I not know??!!

But thank goodness both are ok. My condolances to DD and PM.

On the podcasts note, thank you soso much, 'cause I had completely sunken in my hopes of downloading podcasts (and not asking for help as the stubborn mule I am.)
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Sorry about that. I have a problem with dangling modifiers. For clarification: DD and Peter Morwood are well. But quite a few people they know have died this year, and there was a scary incident with Peter's mum's health, which kept both of them from attending Worldcon.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
              X