eBook versions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook versions?

I know that the first 2 Feline Wizardry books are available in eBook format, and the 3rd is being serialized in eBook format. I purchased the first 2 and am a subscriber to the 3rd.

It appears that DD is supportive of the idea of eBooks. Has been any talk of the YW books being released in eBook format? I do most of my reading on my Cybook, eBook Reading Device, now and find it very hard to go back to paper books. I do make sure to buy all of DD's YW books in Hard Cover so as to be able to read them right away, but I would *Love* to be able to download them as well, would happily pay for both copies just to have the convenience of reading the story as soon as it was available and then again to reread in a convenient format for me.

DD mentioned to me a month or so back that that Harcourt will be releasing the YW books in e-book format starting next year some time. I think there's some uncertainty about the date, which is why there's been no formal announcement as yet.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Linnette View Post
      I know that the first 2 Feline Wizardry books are available in eBook format, and the 3rd is being serialized in eBook format. I purchased the first 2 and am a subscriber to the 3rd.
      They are available?!?! What site are they available from, I've been looking for BONWM and TVTQ for a while now... I have no problem getting them in ebook form, I've got a palm pilot...
      There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
      "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Stormwind View Post
        They are available?!?! What site are they available from, I've been looking for BONWM and TVTQ for a while now... I have no problem getting them in ebook form, I've got a palm pilot...
        I got them from Fictionwise.com, you can find DD's eBooks here: http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/DianeDuaneeBooks.htm. Most of her books are available in Secure eReader, Mobipocket, and Microsoft Reader formats. eReader and Mobipocket are both available for the palm OS so you shouldn't have a problem finding a format that works.

Originally posted by Lee Enfield-Burke View Post
        DD mentioned to me a month or so back that that Harcourt will be releasing the YW books in e-book format starting next year some time. I think there's some uncertainty about the date, which is why there's been no formal announcement as yet.
        YAY! Good to know! I'll be keeping an eye out for sure. I already have my Fictionwise.com account set up to email me when there are new titles from DD available.
        Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; December 14, 2008, 08:35:17 PM. Reason: merge double posts

Comment

Thanks! I'll have to go find that site and sign up! I have an audible.com account, so I'll just have to get an ebook account.

Hunt's Luck to you, Linnette!
          "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has spotted this, but I just saw on the youngwizardsnewsandevents blog that the YW books are coming out in ebook format sometime over the next few months, it seems Yay, I'll be able to take them on holidays with me easily now

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New YW E-book editions coming in 2009!

News from Harcourt Houghton Mifflin Books: The entire Young Wizards series will be issued in new e-book editions during 2009. Stop by the e-books page at YW.com over the course of Spring 2009 for more details.
            Posted by Diane at 11:24 AM
            Last edited by alla; January 25, 2009, 07:25:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks Alla for the link, I hadn't thought to check that site for the last few weeks.

I'm still looking for the link to get the ebook of TBONWM and TVTQ...

Comment

Working...
              X