Lee appreciation thread!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee appreciation thread!! :)

Lee thanks so much for doing all that you do for the forums. We all appreciate it so much; if we were without all your work... *shudders* Well, let's just say the websites wouldn't be as cool as they are.

Lately you've been working with DD to set up the ChipIn widget, which I think is a good thing (specifically the ChipIn gadget to donate, anyway), so us members can help keep the messages and features we value.

Plus with all that's been going on with YW.com, such as setting up the forums, and tweaking them... That's all your doing. And that's very hard and time-consuming, and we appreciate your effort.

And of course Garrett and Kathy need praise, too.

Garrett you were appointed moderator, and since you've been keeping things in order by closing threads if they've gotten bad, pointing out rules to new users, etc. and tweaked Chime (the "dancef" emote). Keep up the good work!

Kathy, you are good with dealing with new people (I have experienced you myself) and are very helpful with reformatting posts, or deleting or moving them, and that keeps the forums organized.

Thanks Lee, Garrett, and Kathy, for all the hard work you have offered throughout the life of this site, and for your future work. We all appreciate it!
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

I would like to give thanks to Lee first because I know how that it is hard work to keep up the forums.

I will also give thanks to the other two as well. It's hard to watch all of us and keep us in line. So I would like to express my appreciation for you. For all of the times you have had to deal with me and all of the other knuckleheads on this site.

Keep up the good work guys!!
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Thank you, our marvelous admins and mods, y'all rock! Thank you for making the site so fantabulous
      "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
      Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Hey, I'll join in for a big cheer and round of applause for Lee. She does all the heavy lifting around here, and has been doing an amazing job of getting all the archiving of posts done and setting up the chip-in system! Let's hear it for the admin who makes sure this board runs!
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

having been an admin on various sites, i know for a FACT how hard that can be...so *cheers lee for being able to keep it for so long* and all the other amins here too! *knows that the site quite litterly wouldn't be able to run without them*
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW

THAT IS SOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

*huggles the mods*
            That is so nice. =D August should offical Mod Appreciation Month~

Yes, thank you for putting up with us~
            I know we're dorks, but we're awesome anyways.</span>

Comment

I'm with Tiamat. August should be the official Mod/Admin Appreciation Month. Not to mention DD, who hosts the whole shootin' match! A hearty "Thank You" to all concerned!
              "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
              "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Why August? Hmmm... *Gets sudden idea to start a poll for what month the Higher Authority month should be...* But why August? I just brought it up as soon as I thought about it.... I think it should be... hmm....

Keep in mind if we decide that it's officially August, we're going to have to wait until next year, because August is nearly over right now.... But I most certainly agree, we should have some sort of annual Admin Appreciation Month... we'll have to decide what to call it, too. Maybe Higher Authority Appreciation Day?
                "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

*thinks i can answer that* the thing is, it IS augest right now....the entire topic was started in augest, and the apreciations were voiced in augest, therefore making augest the perfect choice!
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Kathy, Garrett, and Lee for all you guys do around the forums. I've been subject to you guys every now and then, and I'e noticed even more work that you do. Thanks, so much for keeping this forum nice and clean and smooth!
                    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                    X