Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this going to be a real book?

Like a published book? If so when?

In case you haven't seen this (and since nobody's posted anything more authoritative), I'll point out that while the About the wiki page still qualifies the Concordance's appearing in print with "should that ever happen," the Ground rules page, which has been updated significantly more recently (April, 2008), says that the Concordance
    Last edited by Nathan; May 23, 2010, 10:31:16 AM. Reason: Fixing an incorrectly rendering em dash
    Omnia disce, videbis postea nihil esse superfluum.

Comment

What would this book be about???
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
      That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Well, the Errantry Concordance is pretty much a database of all things YW. There are pages about most of the characters ever mentioned, wizardry, and a bunch of other relating stuff. Right?

So, the book would be like a guide to the YW universe. YW Field Guide. Whatever.
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          ...since that page still refers to a rather nebulous "future publisher," it is unclear whether DD (or, more likely, her agent) has a publisher lined up, or is just convinced of being able to find one...
          From what I understand from DD, the publisher will be the same as has been doing the YW books: Harcourt. (Now Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, since the companies have merged.) The Concordance simply hasn't been contracted for yet.
          Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
            Well, the Errantry Concordance is pretty much a database of all things YW. There are pages about most of the characters ever mentioned, wizardry, and a bunch of other relating stuff. Right?

So, the book would be like a guide to the YW universe. YW Field Guide. Whatever.
            Ooooohhhhhhh well that makes sense i don't even want to go into the theories i had about the title. i well and truly either am an idiot. or blind. or both. ty for the insight.
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

LOL... hehehehe

Well, if you really were that confused, my advice for the future is to google things... It works... Plus you can look at the YW site, and there's info on most YW related stuff.
              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Uhh. i hate googiling, Wikipedia is the way to go. But if i have to occasionally(sp) will i just hate having to scan through it all. i hope you noticed the Grammar sorry about the I's

Comment

Working...
                X