Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wow, Sounds like that everybody had fun. I had to baby-sit. But is wasn't all that bad, I got 70 bucks that I am going to spend on books. HeHeHe

Lissa
      "We pray for our sorrows to end,
      and hope that our hearts will blend.
      Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
      And who knows:
      starting a new journey may not be so hard
      or maybe it has already begun.
      There are many worlds,
      but they

Comment

70$ for BABY SITTING!!!?? Man. Maybe I should start babysitting...... especially on holidays...

*Agent~M*
        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
        "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
        "I never thought I'd die standing side by side with an Elf." "What about dying side by side with a friend?" "Aye. I could that."
        - Return of the King
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Yup from 4:15 in the afternoon until 1:00 at night. A long time but the kids where great.

Lissa
          "We pray for our sorrows to end,
          and hope that our hearts will blend.
          Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
          And who knows:
          starting a new journey may not be so hard
          or maybe it has already begun.
          There are many worlds,
          but they

Comment

Ooh. Maybe I shouldn't start babysitting.... I can't even babysit my cousins for that long.

*Agent~M*
            "I never thought I'd die standing side by side with an Elf." "What about dying side by side with a friend?" "Aye. I could that."
            - Return of the King
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

Hey, Aerith, where'd you get that 'Diane Duane Fan' pic? I like it.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Click on the pic. There's a whole bunch of them. Kinda cool.

*Agent~M*
                - Return of the King

[This message was edited by marniebrown1 on 04 January 2004 at 12:56.]
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

I spent New Year's at my cousins....we watched For Better or For Worse on TLC until nearly midnight, then watched the ball drop. I'm always suprised by how slowly it drops. Anyway...no sparkling, non-alcoholic (!) beverages for me.

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                  'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                  -Spongebob Squarepants
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

Happy five-days-belated New Year! Mine wasn't too impressive, trying to find a channel showing the Times Square celebration on a far too insufficient TV, enjoying a few lil' glasses of champagne (lovely stuff), and a completely unmemorable dinner. Ah well, could have been worse. Cheers!

Comment

*considerably later New Years Wishes* I didn't get drunk on New Years, happily. No headache for me. But I went swimming in the freezing South Pacific at midnight anyway. *shivers* heh, so much fun.

meg!!!! That was DRUNKEN SPAM! You terrible child.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                      --Agent M
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Still the Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

hainterj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
                        -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Working...
                          X